• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the problem isnt you trying to lynch me. the problem is the approach. you were laid back about it. only now when Charles is pretty much outed you seem to be taking it seriously

i dont like this

Emil

Certified Memelord
So, Charlie probably protected Ekko which made the rc and my kill fail. And Ekko ofc knew about the protect, so he knew he wasn't crushed.
this is all speculations flowa. we work with facts.

i have claimed my hammer immunity since day 1. this is a fact

charles surviving a lynch was unclaimed. his best argument would be mafia saving him from lynch

seems like no brainer derail attempt to me. there is no reason to entertain this tbh

this is all speculations flowa. we work with facts.

i have claimed my hammer immunity since day 1. this is a fact

charles surviving a lynch was unclaimed. his best argument would be mafia saving him from lynch

seems like no brainer derail attempt to me. there is no reason to entertain this tbh
I know for a fact you're scum. How about that?

I tried to role crush ekko and destroy all of his passives and immunities.
If he doesnt get lynched it means someone else busdrove him.
^

Why do scum always push FLower smh

Vote Lynch Ekko
i wasnt told anything. this is most likely a lie

anyway easy to prove
Stop voting him for now. I still wanna discuss.
it wont be hammered dw...
EKko yesterday about me supposedly crushing him and he not caring.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hammer immunity is a townie ability. it allows the day to continue normally and we lynch someone else. it could be given to scum, but the chance of that is much lower as it does not really benefit them much.

lynch immunity/stopper ends the day in a no lynch all together. thats mostly a scum ability. if a townie used that they should claim it.

seems pretty clear to me that mafia stopped charlie's lynch yesterday and they are planning something to steer to me today. tpein basically outed himself in the process

this town lol...

u guys r so paranoid its cute xD

just put ur votes back i have nothing to fear

once ratchet does the vote count we can move elsewhere
dont have to wait till EoD

once everyone posts u can go ahead and get majority on me. after that we move elsewhwre. this is the best way to get people talking. scums have no reason to play if u are announcing to them that ur plan is to keep votes on me until EoD btw

Look at this vs what he is saying today.
dude knows he gonna get got.

Status
Not open for further replies.