• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also one thing i noticed, the guy who stopped charlie's lynch is from a different group to the character which soul flipped. this games a multiball or charlie is an indie

hammer immunity is a townie ability. it allows the day to continue normally and we lynch someone else. it could be given to scum, but the chance of that is much lower as it does not really benefit them much.

lynch immunity/stopper ends the day in a no lynch all together. thats mostly a scum ability. if a townie used that they should claim it.

seems pretty clear to me that mafia stopped charlie's lynch yesterday and they are planning something to steer to me today. tpein basically outed himself in the process

what happened to the you cant be lynched BS?

Emil

Certified Memelord

what happened to the you cant be lynched BS?
i am lynchable today, i think. you guys must've done something or planning to do something.
point is this is ridiculous. what r u doing? your approach to me today is not town minded and reeks of agenda
im ignoring u here tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
So, Ekko, you have no explanation on how you knew that the lynch wouldn't hammer despite Pein claiming to have role crushed you?
i dont get told anything so he couldnt have crushed me
he seems awfully confident that i will get lynched today tho. he did something or will do something. could maybe force the hammer on me.

point is why is he doing this today when charlie lied about his claim and survived a lynch? the timing is foken awful

Status
Not open for further replies.