• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

he did not. he seems awfully onto me today. yesterday he was pretty casual in and out

yesterday we also had no info. so checking my immortality was the default play

today he seems awfully sure i will get lynched, and the timing couldnt have been worst with charles being practically outed
Yes, he was. He was in and out through the entirety of the phase but when he was here, he was all about lynching you. Today, the day phase just started. To say him not being in and out is a bad look on him is taking the game out of context and a bad frame attempt by you.

He entered the phase with the same confidence he entered last phase, it grow as the reaction you gave him today is a night and day difference from the one from yesterday. Not rocket science to figure this out, mate. You're trying to force suspicion on him.

Bad reaction, insufficient explanation. You've got one last chance to prove yourself and that's with a full claim. Run it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, he was. He was in and out through the entirety of the phase but when he was here, he was all about lynching you. Today, the day phase just started. To say him not being in and out is a bad look on him is taking the game out of context and a bad frame attempt by you.

He entered the phase with the same confidence he entered last phase, it grow as the reaction you gave him today is a night and day difference from the one from yesterday. Not rocket science to figure this out, mate. You're trying to force suspicion on him.

Bad reaction, insufficient explanation. You've got one last chance to prove yourself and that's with a full claim. Run it.
cool then hes just faking confidence and nothing changes with my position

we go back on track and lynch charlie. we continue what we started yesterday

whats awful is this weird sudden excitement in my slot when there is an outed scum. this isnt natural

plus i have no idea what abilities mafia have. they could possible end the lynch on me

i have allowed this last day since there didnt come any better option. today there is a clear option in charlie. a wagon on me could lead into day ending in a mislynch. we do not know what abilities mafia have

i fail to see what point you are trying to make

Status
Not open for further replies.