[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: Darkness over Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I skimmed yesterday and today worst flip reveals that two indies are out but we already have two more Indies - flowa and adam.

I really doubt four indies exist in a 19 player game.

With that being said, I will give my piece of mind here.

Either one of them is lying and if I have to guess then it should be flowa.

Also, I noticed that flowa kept on asking light about what to do - it looks normal but flowa usually doesn't do this. To me, it could be that light is evil king and flowa is hinting him.
refreshing way to see things

i believe we might not have unseen/cult until we see one flip tbh

im thinking joy/van could be ones

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But he was indie scum, so mafia scum likely had TMI on him which would make them hesitant to give a guilty vote on propable townie.
i dont get the train of thought here... why would mafia scum not vote on a wagon who they know is not mafia? logically speaking they have no reason to not go on the wagon.

Imo you're one of the viable lynches today, so I might require your claim as well. Not precisely right now, but if no one has any info, I'd like you to claim or whisper your claim to me and actions.
I'm not super opposed to either option.

Is whisper a role based thing or can we just whisper to anyone whenever?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yes, i was surprised too that there were so many inno and abstains while Pot's slip was pretty suss. But he was indie scum, so mafia scum likely had TMI on him which would make them hesitant to give a guilty vote on propable townie. And Worst was hostile indie too so this theory works so far.

vote lynch Lindtaylor

@Lindtaylor why did you abstain?
Why the fuck wouldn't i vote abstain on his ass? if yo' read all o' my fuckin' posts, LM, yo''d know i was heavily conflicted 'bout his muthafuckin' alignment. Dude sounded uninformed n' genuine, N' therez Ain't nuthin' but his muthafuckin' slip wasn't somethang ta ignore eitha.

plus, like so shitload o' players voted abstain, 5-6 i think. So do all o' 'em have tmi as scum? dis be flawed logic tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.