• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s literally just a waste of a lynch stop if you‘re Town, but you‘re not, so they used it right.
Not to mention, you haven't answered my question. Why wasn't I shoot? What's the reason for town vig Prof who's certain i'm mafia to not shoot at me at night? He shoot Kagura over gut feeling but when i'm so called "outed scum", he doesn't feel like it? Sure

Again. It‘s over for you. And now amount of AtE will save you now.
I expected to get shoot at night so that everything would be clear already. But I haven't. Town vig has no reason to abstain. When I'm here to have some influence during day, yeah I'm going to vote my scum read. If Ekko'd survive lynch again, I'll swich it to Prof if there's legit chance for it or Kagura/Queen

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It‘s literally just a waste of a lynch stop if you‘re Town, but you‘re not, so they used it right.
Memories of CYOC...
:josad:

But yea if Charlie was a mislynch then it's better for it to go through rather than saving him. Because say in a scenario where he is town for sure, and during the Night Phase he or someone else does something that confirms him as town after being saved from the lynch.

It would mean that scum would be down a lynch stop and a mislynch, not worth it.

Not to mention, you haven't answered my question. Why wasn't I shoot? What's the reason for town vig Prof who's certain i'm mafia to not shoot at me at night? He shoot Kagura over gut feeling but when i'm so called "outed scum", he doesn't feel like it? Sure
There are multiple reasons which I won‘t name now since they‘re none of your scum business.

Please, drop the insulted act of a baby.

You have done fuck all and contributed nothing, and not even tried. You’re just scum coasting. They didn’t notice cause they were busy fighting among each other, but that’s over.

Do you have any reads? What have you done during the two nights?
girl u didn’t even get the point of my act lol u didn’t and couldn’t insult me, everything ur saying is completely baseless
I don’t really get active in any game in the first few days cuz it’s too much to keep up with

my read is u should be dead bye

Memories of CYOC...
:josad:

But yea if Charlie was a mislynch then it's better for it to go through rather than saving him. Because say in a scenario where he is town for sure, and during the Night Phase he or someone else does something that confirms him as town after being saved from the lynch.

It would mean that scum would be down a lynch stop and a mislynch, not worth it.
It‘s not the lynch stop per se tbf. SK basically outed himself by trying to get me lynched, so we know that scum team doesn‘t seem to have the best tactics. I‘d even call them horrendous lol.

But the evidence against Charlie is just too big:

Nobody claimed to be Aymer.
He says Blue visited Ultra when we literally see SK was killed.
He dodged a lynch.
He‘s somehow able to use two abilities at night and fails to give an explanation why.

That‘s just so much evidence not even Saul Goodman could bail him out now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
A player with a 1X Iron would be informed if they lost it.

Also, Ratchet confirmed to me the only 1 action thing, and since Ekko hasn’t brought that back up after saying he’d take it up with Ratchet I’m back to questioning him.
u sure?
that supports the bus drive theory then

and my stuff is 1 ability so i could use them

Status
Not open for further replies.