Sign-up Peaky Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I would ever do this, but after thinking over it for a couple of hours, I believe this to be the best thing to do.

This game will have a post cap of 150 posts per day phase for each player. The cap will be lifted during the final 2 hours of EoD. Additionally, D1 will strictly be a plurality lynch while all subsequent phases will be a deadline lynch (both majority and plurality).

For the vast majority of you, this posting cap will not be an issue and will barely affect your gameplay–if at all–since you don't regularly post that much in day phases anyway. But for the select few of you which this post cap will impact, well... I wish you luck. Take the time between now and until the game starts to mentally prepare.

I plan to die N1 in a glorious sacrfice to murder @Zemmi so shouldn't be a problem!

D

Dragomir

The game will begin next Monday, the 11th, at 12:00 pm CST. Roles will be sent out the day before on Sunday. I will keep the phase length as 48/24. It will eventually go down to 24/24 as the game progresses to its halfway point (roughly when half the players have died). The post cap will be 200 posts. I will be using D1 as an experimental phase to see how that goes. If afterward, I feel compelled to increase, decrease, or remove it entirely, I will do so. Otherwise, the default is 200. That is final.

The game will begin next Monday, the 11th, at 12:00 pm CST. Roles will be sent out the day before on Sunday. I will keep the phase length as 48/24. It will eventually go down to 24/24 as the game progresses to its halfway point (roughly when half the players have died). The post cap will be 200 posts. I will be using D1 as an experimental phase to see how that goes. If afterward, I feel compelled to increase, decrease, or remove it entirely, I will do so. Otherwise, the default is 200. That is final.

Fine for me.

What is this monday you speak of

Its monday somewhere in this solar system, where roles? Where game?

Zemmi

GodMommie

I honestly don't mind, giving my spot to someone with more time to dedicate than I can be if needed. I don't want to ruin your game if I can't be as active as a player should be.

D

Dragomir

What do I say, I love a good killing spree. Don't wanna be Town all the time and hunt the bad guys -_-.

Flower, if you keep saying stuff like this, the FBI will really come for us. :pepehands:

Please contain your evilness for the good of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.