News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

Yes Zoro has met all these people and heard the name Shimotsuki mentioned and DOESN'T CARE.

The Fox has looked right at Zoro and fought him and even almost got him killed and has never once mentioned that Zoro looks like Ushimaru.

Theres literally nothing there
Yah I also see that.

Too many links but Zoro simply doenst care.

I suspect this outcome when Tengu said Shimotsuki but he was unfazed.

I. Don't. Know. Depends on how Oda will or won't handle it. Maybe he is Ushimaru's son that somehow ended up in East Blue. Maybe he's Kuina's cousin. Maybe he's just a random kid. We'll see.
So the SBS hasn't don't anything new that we didn't know. Zoro doesnt fit into this bloodline any more than he did before.

The entire build up for 60 chapters regarding Zoro and this clan was so that Zoro can learn to use Enma easily since he's been practicing with a similar sword Wado Ichimonji. Thats it.

Zoro doesnt are about this clan. This clan doesn't care about Zoro. No one from this clan who has seen Ushimaru has ever even over said Zoro resembles him. There is no story here and we don't have time for wasted panels of shit NO ONE CARE ABOUT

Chill I’m just putting it out there. this information got some people people thinking zoro isn’t from wano and isn’t a Shimotsuki.
Is there a single thing that shows that Zoro is from Wano though? Does anyone in Wano recognise him? Does Zoro recognise them? Does Zoro care? Does anyone in Wano care?

If the answer to all the above is No then why should we the readers care? And if the readers don't care then why Should Oda write something no one cares about?