News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

So the SBS hasn't don't anything new that we didn't know. Zoro doesnt fit into this bloodline any more than he did before.

The entire build up for 60 chapters regarding Zoro and this clan was so that Zoro can learn to use Enma easily since he's been practicing with a similar sword Wado Ichimonji. Thats it.

Zoro doesnt are about this clan. This clan doesn't care about Zoro. No one from this clan who has seen Ushimaru has ever even over said Zoro resembles him. There is no story here and we don't have time for wasted panels of shit NO ONE CARE ABOUT
Okay...child bud.

The remnants of this clan....Yasue was the last one that we know.

And tbh Yasue did said he could totally trust in Zoro the moment he saw him.

:few:

You really think Oda is gonna leave Ushimaru and Gyukimaru storyline unfinished? Are you crazy!
Ushimaru and Gyukimaru's storyline (if it exists) has nothing to do with Zoro. Gyukimaru who knows what Ushimaru looks like looked directly at Zoro who is supported to be the spitting image if his master and said nothing and proceeded to try and kill him.

Not even one thing outside of headcanon shows Zoro cares or Gyukimaru cares or anyone else cares. So there's no dtory when no one gives a shit

So the SBS hasn't don't anything new that we didn't know. Zoro doesnt fit into this bloodline any more than he did before.

The entire build up for 60 chapters regarding Zoro and this clan was so that Zoro can learn to use Enma easily since he's been practicing with a similar sword Wado Ichimonji. Thats it.

Zoro doesnt are about this clan. This clan doesn't care about Zoro. No one from this clan who has seen Ushimaru has ever even over said Zoro resembles him. There is no story here and we don't have time for wasted panels of shit NO ONE CARE ABOUT
Don't generalize. I, pretty much, am care about it. I wanna know my favourite character's exceptional past if it is exist. And of course Zoro wouldn't care about it, because he DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IT (yet). And clan pretty much is dead, of course they don't care about him (though O-Toko is still here). If there is a past (like Zoro is a descendant of those Shimotsukis, who left Wano with Kozaburo), i'd like to know, don't know about you.

D

Deleted member 83

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MD Zolo

Fellow Zoro fans...

Stop with this no sense bullshit and complaining about the possibility of Zoro being a descendant of the shimotsuki clan or from Wano.
this " Oh no bloodline" no sense must stop here.

We literaly know zero about his past, so be glad that We might know more.
But but but... having no recognizable blood line is something I always envisaged for Zoro.

I don't want to see some Vinsmoke or Monkey D. like bloodline for Zoro. Zoro is a Roronoa, who was orphaned because his family meant jack squat to the World (or his island, which I still suspect to be the Romance Dawn).

Fellow Zoro fans...

Stop with this no sense bullshit and complaining about the possibility of Zoro being a descendant of the shimotsuki clan or from Wano.
this " Oh no bloodline" no sense must stop here.

We literaly know zero about his past, so be glad that We might know more.
There's nothing wrong with knowing people's past. What's wrong is that IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Zoro doesnt care and so we don't care. Get it? Oda had 60 fucking chapters to make Zoro care and he did not. All the 60 chapters were dedicated to the history of Enma and Wado Ichimonji.

If Oda wants to give backstory and not actually write a good story around it then let him do it in the SBS or vivre cards. Writing in a bad backstory ruins characters. Literally the reason I cant stand Sanji is for this shit is because they forced Sanji to care about something at pure random with no build up and then Sanji doesn't even grow from his supposed "arc". It's fuckin waste of time.

I waited 60 chapters for Zoro to are and he was just walking around bodying fools in Wano so that what I will take. No need to force this fuckin randomness down my throat all of a sudden