Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Gaius Baelsar

I'm a town Miller, I'm also a vig with a modifier called burst, which basically means I can only shoot every other day. It's not set on evens or odd nights, but it's been odds since I shot N1.

My shots:

N1 - Fuji
N3 - Drago
N5 - Emi

All of these kills are distinct from the mafia kills. This is fairly easily proven by asking on each of these nights for someone to step forward and claim the kills that weren't me/flower. You will hear crickets.

This is also why I was skeptical of Flower's claim and figured she was SK, though I didn't really push the issue since I figured she was hard townsiding anyway.

Now inevitably I'm probably going to be accused of being SK, but the main line of accusation I'm dealing with here is that I'm mafia, so I figure I'd get that out of the way first and foremost.

I'm Gaius Baelsar

I'm a town Miller, I'm also a vig with a modifier called burst, which basically means I can only shoot every other day. It's not set on evens or odd nights, but it's been odds since I shot N1.

My shots:

N1 - Fuji
N3 - Drago
N5 - Emi

All of these kills are distinct from the mafia kills. This is fairly easily proven by asking on each of these nights for someone to step forward and claim the kills that weren't me/flower. You will hear crickets.

This is also why I was skeptical of Flower's claim and figured she was SK, though I didn't really push the issue since I figured she was hard townsiding anyway.

Now inevitably I'm probably going to be accused of being SK, but the main line of accusation I'm dealing with here is that I'm mafia, so I figure I'd get that out of the way first and foremost.
This is exactly the claim I was expecting (at least the odd vig + Drago kill part).

Now I have to ask, why Kill Drago over Charles?

As for why I killed Drago - he was behaving very tepidly around the Ekko lynch and didn't have the impact I expected from his town self. After he died, I didn't claim because I figured there was no point, the deed had already been done, and I didn't want to be known that I had additional kills
If Charles wasn’t running around I’d have no questions about it lol, bc I saw you suspicious of Drago that day.

This is exactly the claim I was expecting (at least the odd vig + Drago kill part).

Now I have to ask, why Kill Drago over Charles?
I try not to go for obvious targets, I figured not only was Charles going to be dealt with (and he was), but I lean towards shooting people who I find suspicious but are also on the periphery and not as likely to be lynched right away.

Now: 1.) the WU we are using for hints hints that the convert is not a Garlean (which your character is)
And 2nd.) If you’re empire now surly you’d give us a fake claim before confessing to being an empire aligned character lol.

And if you’re an original member + there is a convert then fuck us lol.

Now: 1.) the WU we are using for hints hints that the convert is not a Garlean (which your character is)
And 2nd.) If you’re empire now surly you’d give us a fake claim before confessing to being an empire aligned character lol.

And if you’re an original member + there is a convert then fuck us lol.
I don't know anything about the flavor but I get more of a redeemed villain vibe from my sheet description.

I'm Gaius Baelsar

My shots:

N1 - Fuji
N3 - Drago
N5 - Emi

you tried to kill me huh? how convenient, ur so obviously bullshitting lmao I would’ve been dead if u did

Elegy of Etheirys - Interlude

The frozen tundras of Garlemald were ever unforgiving. A place said to be so cold that frostbite set in within minutes of stationing there, only but the most hardy survived its perishing climates. It wasn't much, as capitols went, in fact it was barely anything at all, but having been driven from their ancestral home of Locus Amoenus, it was all they had left. And so they defended it, with iron, snow, and blood.

"That's far enough, savage."

Ever the unwelcoming, the Pilus prior stationed towards the Northern gates leading unto the frozen lands moved to bar entry. Whomever it was, they paid the warning little head.

"Are you mute? I'm ordering you to stop!"

And yet still, they continued.

"In the name of the Emperor, st-"

"Let him through."

The last voice belnged to none other than Vergilia van Corculum. She was flanked by Annia quo Soranus and Julia quo Soranus. Behind them, was Aulus mal Asina and Livia sas Junius. Quite the gathering, and from quite the number of Legions, too. The Legatus of the IIIrd, the guards of the Palace, the Primus medicus of the XIIth, and the Tribunus angusticlavius of the XIVth. Certainly, it was a surprising number for any old stray beast. In fact, such a welcoming committee would typically be reserved a ranking as high of-

"You've been summoned to palace."

Vergilia spoke to the vagrant again.

"Emperor's orders."

The Lynch was cancelled.
It's Night 2. Day 3 will begin in around 24 hours time.

Ratchet literally has this man’s face front and center on the lynch cancel lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Claim makes sense for a Miller, lookin it up Ol Gaius was a big Ol' villain that eventually allied with the protag
He even acknowledges that his reputation might cause issues on a certain mission flavor wise

At the very least, Ultra is not lying about being a Miller
:feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.