• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are votes? Are we in reasonable position to be able to get 5 on someone for dead line?

Don’t want to hammer any time soon but we don’t need to get caught with our pants down.

I’ll continue to do what I can but I’m gonna need the rest of Town to step up and take point. I’m not in position to really lead here rn.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Blue your hesitancy to claim is kind of worrying lol. Even tho you don’t make any sense for either mafia faction and Ultra is claiming the phantom kills.
Blue didn't give a straight answer but hinted at being yugiri mistwalker

Here's how we're looking now

Light - G'raha Tia
Blue - Yugiri Mistwalker (?)
Natalija - Y'shtola Rhul

Xlaw - Taru
Pot Goblin - Kawaii Chocobo Alpha
QueenEmilia - Alisaie Leveilleur
Dr_Professor83 - Levia Deadalius
Ultra - Gaius Baelsar
Zolo - Hildibrand Manderville

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
How are votes? Are we in reasonable position to be able to get 5 on someone for dead line?

Don’t want to hammer any time soon but we don’t need to get caught with our pants down.

I’ll continue to do what I can but I’m gonna need the rest of Town to step up and take point. I’m not in position to really lead here rn.
Light and Em are voting Ultra
Ultra and Nat are voting Em

That's all the votes rn

Blue didn't give a straight answer but hinted at being yugiri mistwalker

Here's how we're looking now

Light - G'raha Tia
Blue - Yugiri Mistwalker (?)
Natalija - Y'shtola Rhul

Xlaw - Taru
Pot Goblin - Kawaii Chocobo Alpha
QueenEmilia - Alisaie Leveilleur
Dr_Professor83 - Levia Deadalius
Ultra - Gaius Baelsar
Zolo - Hildibrand Manderville
Here’s my POV of the facts as I see them rn:
-

If Emi is town, then Ultra’s play only makes sense if he isn’t the last purple (and even then it’s highly suspect as a move). So either she’s scum or there are 2 Purple left (and only Xlaw makes sense as a possibility for a teammate and that would require him to scan inno).

Ultra’s character makes sense for the convert flavor wise, but the WU hints don’t quite add up

Light’s character doesn’t make sense for the conversion flavor wise but does hint wise.

Xlaw has claimed a female but there’s a chance he’s lying and he’s really a male character/the convert, however he makes absolutely zero sense to cult N1 to me. (Would make sense as a day convert tho after the innocent invest). He can probably only be the convert if we think they had a day cult which seems unlikely.

Emi is probably just Red mafia.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Here’s my POV of the facts as I see them rn:
-

If Emi is town, then Ultra’s play only makes sense if he isn’t the last purple (and even then it’s highly suspect as a move). So either she’s scum or there are 2 Purple left (and only Xlaw makes sense as a possibility for a teammate and that would require him to scan inno).

Ultra’s character makes sense for the convert flavor wise, but the WU hints don’t quite add up

Light’s character doesn’t make sense for the conversion flavor wise but does hint wise.

Xlaw has claimed a female but there’s a chance he’s lying and he’s really a male character/the convert, however he makes absolutely zero sense to cult N1 to me. (Would make sense as a day convert tho after the innocent invest). He can probably only be the convert if we think they had a day cult which seems unlikely.

Emi is probably just Red mafia.
Something that pinged me after reading through Gaius' wiki
He is also known as The Black Wolf in the game
and after turning into a good guy he becomes a mercenary with the alias ShadowHunter
Age is 56

I also have a hunch that they're not specifically referring to a beast person there
I think that terminology is there to throw us off

I also believe that Purple started with 3 potentially

Town apparently has a lot of kills btw, makes sense for scum to be a bit beefier in terms of numbers
3 scum + a recruit and they had a lynch stop would be pretty stacked. (Especially if that recruit can get an extra kill every other night)

Also could mean red started with 3 if Ekko was really an add on lol. And if that’s true we’re just fucked. Don’t really want to think about that. Seems too unreasonable.

That would be potentially 8 scum in a 20 person game, and one that has to be lynched twice (before we ever get to Ekko) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.