General & Others Why did Kaido spend 28 years hiding in Wano?

Because plot demanded it.
The story is centered around Luffy, therefore all the stories are adjusted for him. There was no need for Kaido to wait and start this stuff this specific full moon, but, MC got there with Minks (which are boosted by the full moon) in this one, therefore the plot needed to be developed at this point.

In the same way happened during the entire manga. Enel just finishing his Maxim arc when Luffy and coo arrived and started the final phase of the plan at that day, Captain Kuro and his 3 year-plan just when Luffy arrived, etc.

I mean kaido can use this marineford event to attack celestial dragons while three admirals and sengoku and garp are too busy fighting Whitebeard pirate forces.

Unless shanks work for celestial dragon thing which I find unlikely .

So kaido does nothing against celestial dragon that he hated them.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu was a cook for Kaido :suresure::suresure: Keep coping :pepecopium:
Yeah kaido have been missing for week from volcano.
‘What happen to mythical kaido awaking power ?
We have booked say luffy vs kaido is death match. kaido just died in volcano.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Because plot demanded it.
The answer given by people who’s cognitive dissonance prevents them from realizing the actual answer lol.

I mean kaido can use this marineford event to attack celestial dragons while three admirals and sengoku and garp are here.
Yep, perfect opportunity for Kaido to attack the Celestial Dragons if he wanted to. But he is a coward and wouldn’t dare attack the Government while the Navy still exists.

I mean kaido can use this marineford event to attack celestial dragons while three admirals and sengoku and garp are too busy fighting Whitebeard pirate forces.

Post automatically merged:

Yeah kaido have been missing for week from volcano.
‘What happen to mythical kaido awaking power ?
We have booked say luffy vs kaido is death match. kaido just died in volcano.
What has that to do with akainu being a cook for kaido? I don't expect Kaido to survive 100+ hours in volcano anyways. Luffy who took way less attacks only woke up after 7 days lol and Kaido took way more than that plus bajrung gun

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Damn, why am I here wasting time on a troll topic.

Did you guys put an electronic anklet on Kaidou to monitor him all these years?
In the manga it says he went on expeditions.

Kaidou was also in Chapter 795 outside of Wano Country, but the panel below is more than enough to refute the topic's point.
He also moved towards MF to kill Whitebeard.

I will refute the topic title with only 1 panel:

Akainu also hated pirates..And Shanks was right in front of him when he bent down to pick up his hat, why didn't he attack him?
Or I can ask why the dragon didn't attack imu at that time.
There is really no logical answer to these questions

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Indeed, Kaido cowered in Wano while 1 Admiral shows up to solo the force that killed Kaido, big mom, and has the Wano samurai helping them lol. Kaido’s Pirate career is owed to the Fleet Admiral’s mercy.

@Sasaki Kojirō
Impressively, he will infiltrate the party and attack the Straw Hat Pirates from behind, as well as all his admirals,the sick and pathetic naturaza of the admirals is really something you should be concerned about.

Green Bull going alone like this reminds me of Whitebeard defying the entire navy headquarters (all admirals).
Jack challenging Sengoku + Fujitora + Tsuru.

You should have had enough time with this manga Lee to know that an admiral he is not man enough to face anyone fairly and win.
Now don't be surprised when Green Bull doesn't get to Luffy because just one Luffy commander will be enough to stop him. (ZORO)

And you're going to be like, "But but but but but Green Bull differentiated King and Queen and now he can't get past the man who defeated King."

And that's what happens when you force false narratives on the ugly, pathetic Green Bull.

Take a look at this and note the consistent way that admirals do things:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...tself-the-cycle-of-frauds.28828/#post-3119580

All the damn opponents of these guys are nerfed, look at King and Queen. LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
Akainu also hated pirates..And Shanks was right in front of him when he bent down to pick up his hat, why didn't he attack him?
Or I can ask why the dragon didn't attack imu at that time.
There is really no logical answer to these questions
Because sengoku end the war . He is fleet admiral. Sengoku is guy who planned who marineford event .
‘Also there is random vice admiral want to fight shanks pirates.
‘Akainu is just surprised that shanks came from nowhere to block his to Cody.

Then Kuzan and kizaru atrack law ship and shanks and his crew did nothing. Was shanks is all talk ?

Same Akainu didn’t kill Bonney girl who is captured by Blackbeard.

‘Also dragon is too busy preparing for revolutionary action. He keep in secret ways . This man in hood .
His character has not fleshed out yet. He literally doing the sheath mode. Same guy literally run away from blackbeard pirates because they found his secret revolutionary base.

We have kaido show on wano arc to understand his character. Kaido is said to be unreasonable person according to doflimingo . Big mom want to alliance with kaido but kaido choose violence.

Because sengoku end the war . He is fleet admiral. Sengoku is guy who planned who marineford event .
‘Also there is random vice admiral want to fight shanks pirates.
‘Akainu is just surprised that shanks came from nowhere to block his to Cody.

Then Kuzan and kizaru atrack law ship and shanks and his crew did nothing. Was shanks is all talk ?

Same Akainu didn’t kill Bonney girl who is captured by Blackbeard.

‘Also dragon is too busy preparing for revolutionary action. He keep in secret ways . This man in hood .
His character has not fleshed out yet. He literally doing the sheath mode. Same guy literally run away from blackbeard pirates because they found his secret revolutionary base.

We have kaido show on wano arc to understand his character. Kaido is said to be unreasonable person according to doflimingo . Big mom want to alliance with kaido but kaido choose violence.

Let's solve this issue first..akainu was in the best position to kill Shanks here..Shanks only has one hand and can't even defend himself..Is it correct to say that he is afraid of Shanks?
Now about Kaido..We know he attacked him to kill wb..But why didn't the navy attack wb with two admirals to take less damage?
Kaido was preparing himself to fight all this time..Making artificial fruits and selling weapons..And we even see that he wants to make Kid and Luffy his subordinates..And this shows that he is not yet ready for war
And to be honest, none of the high level people are afraid of each other

Let's solve this issue first..akainu was in the best position to kill Shanks here..Shanks only has one hand and can't even defend himself..Is it correct to say that he is afraid of Shanks?
Now about Kaido..We know he attacked him to kill wb..But why didn't the navy attack wb with two admirals to take less damage?
Kaido was preparing himself to fight all this time..Making artificial fruits and selling weapons..And we even see that he wants to make Kid and Luffy his subordinates..And this shows that he is not yet ready for war
Akainu was not afraid of shanks.
‘Beside shanks is swordsman but swordsman are not limit to only sword slash . They can kick or punch. Zoro did swordless move before. So shanks is not helpless without arm. Sanji fought with mostly kick without landing a punch.
old rayleigh did kick kizaru before and he is swordsman.
‘’If Akainu tried to attack shanks , shanks will pull coc+ coa kick, and whole crew would jump at him. Shanks simply have best speed feat . There is no explanation how shanks and his crew came to marineford out of nowhere after fighting kaido unless they have teleport devil fruit power.
‘’This same shanks can come to marjorie without two admirals noticing. Nobody know how shanks come and meet gorsei like that.

The marineford is focus on fighting Whitebeard crew, they didn’t expect luffy and other prison guy to aid Whitebeard pirates to create chaos.
‘Navy didn’t expect shanks is here at marineford. They thought shanks is fighting kaido. They got shook.

‘Kaido got his weapon disarm before yet kaido somehow quickly get his weapon easily. Zoro did same thing after getting disarm by king.

‘Oda want to draw shanks to grab his hat for dramatic effect.

About kaido want take opportunity on Whitebeard when Whitebeard goes to the war . It seem he wait for whitebeard to be weaken by war so he can kill and claim for frame, or other reason. Kaido didn’t attack Whitebeard before war.

Navy didn’t put two admirals on Whitebeard because navy believe one admiral can handle Whitebeard. They did fine job. Other admirals is fighting other people.

kaido simply prepare his army to be strong enough to fight world government. The reason he is afraid of big mom and her crew spoiling his plan on war plan because he is forced to waste his supplies on big mom and her crew. Like monkey d dragon is preparing revolution action .

Top tier people are not afraid each other but they are afraid they can ruined their plans.
‘Like kaido is not afraid of big mom but he is afraid that big mom can ruin his war plans.

Marineford is good opportunity for kaido attack celestial dragons , but I guess kong or super strong cp0 guys can fight kaido who guard celestial dragons when all admirals are fighting in marineford.

Top tier people are not afraid each other but they are afraid they can ruined their plans.
‘Like kaido is not afraid of big mom but he is afraid that big mom can ruin his war plans.

Marineford is good opportunity for kaido attack celestial dragons , but I guess kong or super strong cp0 guys can fight kaido who guard celestial dragons when all admirals are fighting in marineford
I completely agree with this part

lol akainu was afraid even a sneak attack couldn't kill shanks otherwise why waste a golden opportunity like that?