Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You mentioned the posts at the end of the day phase. I'm asking you to grab them and then talk through why you like them. Who knows, maybe we get something out of it. I don't really care how many quotes it ends up being.
Don't really think it's that serious, but meh, okay.

You'd do a better job at saving our time by claiming your role. Like, how does using actions on you to guess your role save our time when you can just claim it? I fail to understand what you're trying to do right now.
ok you are right, actually my time is being saved cause I don't have to spend it acting like am scum hunting .
wasting your time might be part of my job too.
I dont like claiming guys, even when I was saul last game I didnt . so again you are going to have to figure it out.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i dont think he is mafia

if hes hostile why did he claim indie rn out of the blue. or claim indie to whoever messaged him
Apathy, or win con too hard, mayhaps. Why do you think he's not Mafia? Note that your argument that he was Indie came before his claim. What did you use to get that read prior?

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok you are right, actually my time is being saved cause I don't have to spend it acting like am scum hunting .
I dont like claiming guys, even when I was saul last game I didnt . so again you are going to have to figure it out.
lets keep it simple
can u win with town

D

Dragomir

Not this again. Lanji, if you don't like claiming, why'd you even claim indie in the first place?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Just claim your wincon and we can all move on. You've gone this far already.

D

Dragomir

You put yourself in a position where we have to demand a claim out of you but now you're trying to excuse yourself from doing so by saying you don't like claiming? How does that make sense? If you're a neutral indie then how does claiming indie but refusing to claim your role benefit you in any way?

You're never Town anyway lol. What kind of Indie/scum are you this game?
Tbh we could always just off Doddsy. Dude's never Town :optimistic:.
So rude to me :josad:

I've read back now and the pero wagon was very weird. The jester discussion seemingly stemmed from absolutely nothing. Drago and Rott look the worse from it, assuming Pero is town anyway. If Pero does flip scum then Ekko would look fair shady but at the moment he's fine as I don't thinK Pero is scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
So rude to me :josad:

I've read back now and the pero wagon was very weird. The jester discussion seemingly stemmed from absolutely nothing. Drago and Rott look the worse from it, assuming Pero is town anyway. If Pero does flip scum then Ekko would look fair shady but at the moment he's fine as I don't thinK Pero is scum
why do u town read pero. how far r u into the game

D

Dragomir

Well we need to start building towards something, yes? It's just a handful of quotes, if you think I'm town from my posts so far then all the more reason to address where our reads differ, ya?
I guess so. Let's take a look at these posts in particular:
like whats the wagon on hime?
At the time, I was trying to cfd Hime. It'd be so easy for him as scum to join under the notion that "we're trying to avoid a mislynch", but instead, he questions it and is taking a pause. This reads town to me as he doesn't wanna just blindly vote on a wagon that he has no idea of why it's forming in the first place. This is what I mean when I said he felt like a townie trying to have a grasp on the situation. That tone was carried throughout all of his posts that EoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.