Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Marimo_420 where you at? I was expecting a better reaction to my vote. Like a vote back or something.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
@Marimo_420 where you at? I was expecting a better reaction to my vote. Like a vote back or something.
At this rate we'll never witness his great talents that he mentioned here.
Aye, well you're in luck Mr Linda. For the whole duration of this little setup I shall grace you with my talents.

*smokes cigarette*

For now though, I bid you farewell. Imma be be grinding at the horses tonight, give or take 4 hours.
Come and give us your inputs when you can Marimo.

*smokes cigarette*

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
A secret makes a woman, woman. - That evil chick from Detective Conan.
Never read Detective Conan, sorry bestie. But I find it weird you'd wanna stay away from the spotlight.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Alrighty, Goblin. You better show me a scene like the first episode of Goblin Slayer anime that was extremely controversial here in this game.

Go.
T-this might explain why he never came back :usoprice:

Why are you so low energy level and handing town flowers to everyone around you? Theyโ€™re done fuck all to earn it (same as us)

:goatasure:
How can you not give town reads to these guys? Have you seen their gameplay?
*smokes cigarette*
*drinks whiskey*

And Zolo our town leader is top 3 poster here. Such hard work has to be rewarded.

I'm better at finding genuine takes and thus reading players as town than finding scum right off the bat without any arguments lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Alrighty, Goblin. You better show me a scene like the first episode of Goblin Slayer anime that was extremely controversial here in this game.
For those who know what I'm talking about. This was only a joke and not meant to be taken seriously. I know what the first episode contained, so yeah.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Loremasters I call to thee
I wanna understand the flavor a little better

So we have our main gang Peaky Blinders, which is Town in this game
Rival gangs that make sense for scum? Maybe a gang that's like the main rival of our Peaky Crew
Cops make sense as well, I remember seeing someone mention them earlier. Any major cop characters?
Indies, who's the type of character in this show that just does what they want to do. Same reason why Walt in BB was an indie.

Chance of MultiTown like Purple in GoT, gang alliances that might go one way or another?
Conversions? Gang stuff usually has back-stabbin and all that. Chance of another Anakin situation like Star Wars?

We can't claim characters so we can't really look for flavor-solving as much as other games. But I feel if we have a good idea of what to expect in this game it'll be a good foundation for whenever any future info comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.