Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Fluff time is long over now lol.
We can try making a wagon or sth. I recommend Ekko cuz dude is inactive af like he‘s scared of posting too much. Let‘s make the guy talk.
You make a good point, I just don't know if that's alignment indicative yet since he's not even close to the 200 for him to go this quiet.

She reads me right for the first time which is weird.

It could imply TMI here.
Yeah that could be the case. I just know that the read list she gave was apparently random 'cause I asked her for the reasons and she said she just guessed at it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ya

Too many people smoke cigs and drink whiskey here :usoprice:

Jokes aside, I got nothing much.

Though flowa being chill and bold gave me good impression of hers.

Iffy on Fuji a bit but I am always skeptic about him whenever he plays so casually.

Yo tan looks fine as well.

You seem too eager to play the game considering how actively you are engaged.
Fuji's been fluffing a lot, but he came off chill to me so that's why I have a good impression of him. Agree on the rest, though.

Yess! I'm eager for the game haha. Drago's last one, so one last huzzah for him.

You make a good point, I just don't know if that's alignment indicative yet since he's not even close to the 200 for him to go this quiet.

Yeah that could be the case. I just know that the read list she gave was apparently random 'cause I asked her for the reasons and she said she just guessed at it.
Let‘s vote Ekko :sadgrin:. No pussin‘ out here, we all in dis togetha. If Ekko‘s hidin‘ he eitha a coward or a rat and we hang dem rats !

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Let‘s vote Ekko :sadgrin:. No pussin‘ out here, we all in dis togetha. If Ekko‘s hidin‘ he eitha a coward or a rat and we hang dem rats !
Doubt Ekko hides from the thread lol. I'll switch my vote later if this continues.

We need some more inputs and reading back there was a lot of fluff lol.

Doubt Ekko hides from the thread lol. I'll switch my vote later if this continues.

We need some more inputs and reading back there was a lot of fluff lol.
I‘ll do some ISOs later when there‘s more posts. For now it‘s mostly fluff. I‘ll wait until the 24h mark since US people are active then as well, but then we have to get down to business :endthis:.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think i know Lind weakness, he's already town reading me🤭 was so easyyy.

Men will be Men Aye! always! Mayb we woman shld take over and hold ol da powa, est the game will slip out hold.

Calling forth the husbando alliance, wat we say ladies we winning this game easy Aight?
@Flowa @Nana @Kagurashii @hime @Light D Lamperouge
I'd help as long as y'all hand over all jewels to me:catblush:
Easy sweep sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.