Status
Not open for further replies.
You gonna do something about it lad or you just plannin on popping up, complain, dip out for a bit, and then decide to come back just to complain again. These fake annoyance emotions need little bit work on mate.

If you are townie then create discussion and spark the flare yourself. Unless you are one of those filthy scums who been stinking up the city as of late.

and if you are truly a townie who has no desire to lead, help, contribute, or even get things going. Then how about you get that apron off and sit in the corner like a little boy.

The next few posts of yours are critical. Gotta deliver dossy.
But I like to complain.

When you gather all the jewels, bring them over to inspect them for you and give you a great price. I have good eye for money. I can make you very rich.
Would you might be a jeweller?

Aye i do need another one to inspect the jewels, the last one, well he's hard to find for some reason now

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I like you this game, you seem like an honest working lad. We can find some use of good men like you. What do you say rej? interested in entering the scum hunters organization? You make good money and get to kill some scum. It's a win win situation.
You and me? Oh boi let's try this out!

But I like to complain.
When I saw this post of yours, a unique bird flew right by my window ya, it was a very beautiful bird ya know, so I pulled my gun, aimed at the flying bird and shot it. The bullet hit a fellow jew citizen instead. But the shocker here is that he survived ay? the bullet hit a metal necklace he wore and saved his life. This made me realize something, the missed shot at the flying bird, a man getting hit by accident, surviving a shot that would of definitely killed him and having a second chance in life means one thing. You are probably townie, you have to be. Yes.... You are townie, I made up my decision. Welcome, you are my first townie read in the game. Here have this bread and continue sitting in the corner like a good little boy. I'll call you up when we need some muscle moving around ya? good lad.

You and me? Oh boi let's try this out!

My man Rej from the good family. I always knew you had an adventurous heart. Welcome to our ranks, I have something special for you.

A beautiful hat for you. Consider this a gift from me to you as a beginning of a new and exciting journey ahead of us. Who here are you sussing rej? just say the name.

When I saw this post of yours, a unique bird flew right by my window ya, it was a very beautiful bird ya know, so I pulled my gun, aimed at the flying bird and shot it. The bullet hit a fellow jew citizen instead. But the shocker here is that he survived ay? the bullet hit a metal necklace he wore and saved his life. This made me realize something, the missed shot at the flying bird, a man getting hit by accident, surviving a shot that would of definitely killed him and having a second chance in life means one thing. You are probably townie, you have to be. Yes.... You are townie, I made up my decision. Welcome, you are my first townie read in the game. Here have this bread and continue sitting in the corner like a good little boy. I'll call you up when we need some muscle moving around ya? good lad.
I'm reading it all in Alfie voice, kinda fits.

Hey there Nat, didn't expect to see a young lady in the streets of London this late in the night. But I guess this is fate that we get the chance to meet before my departure. You see Nat the fact that you are walking these streets this late at night with no fear is admiring. For that, I'll let you lead the ship while I take my leave to handle some personal business. I trust you to lead this ship to the right path. Just like Noah journey. Until I arrive back from my business trip. Be a good lad while I am away ay?

Hey there Nat, didn't expect to see a young lady in the streets of London this late in the night. But I guess this is fate that we get the chance to meet before my departure. You see Nat the fact that you are walking these streets this late at night with no fear is admiring. For that, I'll let you lead the ship while I take my leave to handle some personal business. I trust you to lead this ship to the right path. Just like Noah journey. Until I arrive back from my business trip. Be a good lad while I am away ay?
Lol don’t go before you give me the number of your drug dealer

Rej

This forum is retarded.

My man Rej from the good family. I always knew you had an adventurous heart. Welcome to our ranks, I have something special for you.

A beautiful hat for you. Consider this a gift from me to you as a beginning of a new and exciting journey ahead of us. Who here are you sussing rej? just say the name.
I will proudly wear that hat, but I already have another one on my head, so imma wait for the night to change clothes.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZHmEgsYQMmDf9o8P7 (me trying to insert pictures into the post for straight 8 minutes)

Krogoth is my sussiest read, something is off there, I still have to read some older posts I havent gotten to them yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.