Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

That’s because SHIBASHOU IS INBOUND
Lol. Let's keep reserve in fresh and best conditions for the worst case scenario.

I've post this before in your post, Major, Shibashou might not be coming here as if he leaves Seika than whole east of the Zhao would be insecure and Ordo definitely not going to leave such opportunity.

Secondly, Hara isn't going to destroy the dignity of Riboku if he even after having all advantages still needs SBS to make surprise entry and killing move for Kanki.

I think the best martial feat ever showed in manga are of Ouki one shot ShoMou (S-93)and Houken slaying Gekishin (S-93) with one shot.

Other than these two, i believe there's only a feat Shin oneshot GakuEi(S-89) of that level or SHK slaying Wa Tegi (S-90). But GakuEi and WaTegu aren't on the same level as ShoMou or Gekishin in strength.

Now Zenou is also S-93 material so let's see if he's going to become a hype tool and for whom. :afrokappa:

Ignore brutes like Kanmei or Moubu. Lol

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I think the best martial feat ever showed in manga are of Ouki one shot ShoMou (S-93)and Houken slaying Gekishin (S-93) with one shot.

Other than these two, i believe there's only a feat Shin oneshot GakuEi(S-89) of that level or SHK slaying Wa Tegi (S-90). But GakuEi and WaTegu aren't on the same level as ShoMou or Gekishin in strength.

Now Zenou is also S-93 material so let's see if he's going to become a hype tool and for whom. :afrokappa:

Ignore brutes like Kanmei or Moubu. Lol
This brother in Christ had 90 strength