Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yo! I have to sub out of the game. I will instead be taking over for Fuji and hosting in his stead. @Lindltaylor will play in my spot. Carry on!

vote lynch light

im busy rn

@Ratchet those r good. i wanna get answers from melkor/drago regarding what happened and how emis action failed but not flowa

@Dragomir @Lord Melkor pls elaborate whats going on
I’ve subbed in for Drago. What do you need Ekko?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Everyone targetting Dragomir now @Lindltaylor i quess should have been occupied tonight. So Flower could have been immune to occupy?
I don’t think I was occupied, I don’t think I would either.

Anyway, I trust Melkor for now.

hii lind

i got my answer from melkor already. r u aware of any thing that makes stuff fail on u?

sorry to see u go @Dragomir gl in w.e ur doing
Stuff would only fail on me if I wanted it to.

Emil

Certified Memelord
check if there is no host error in these actions

if not then we got a liar here

i dont see why would flowa be redirected by anyone n1. which scum roles can redirect n1

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Provided they’re in the game and depending on the scum team we’re dealing with.

Unseen starts with Mastermind and Assassin and I don’t think either of them can redirect.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I need some explanation as to what’s going on, but to answer your question - Quite a few can redirect night 1.
Emi claims Observer, and targeted you (Drago) Night 1. The reasoning is non-existant, but she claimed it failed. Flower says she targeted Drago, and received no such failure message. Which means we can rule out the idea that everything that went to you last night failed. It's possible scum redirected Flowa, but why redirect Flowa and then not kill you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyway I dunno, I need to read back. Is this Flowa vs Emi?
not really

melkor made all actions on drago get roleblocked

emis track on drago failed

flowas heal on drago didn't fail

melkor only got 1 bridler. so he only blocked 1 action. this checks out with emi action failing

the assumptions to make here would be

1. flowa is occupy immune aka lying about being alchemist
2. someone redirected flowa elsewhere. maybe like a sellsword or smth that didnt want her to heal drago? or a scum redirector

assuming that melkor/emi is lying wouldnt make sense because their claims check out together. unless they r making this up together.

Emi claims Observer, and targeted you (Drago) Night 1. The reasoning is non-existant, but she claimed it failed. Flower says she targeted Drago, and received no such failure message. Which means we can rule out the idea that everything that went to you last night failed. It's possible scum redirected Flowa, but why redirect Flowa and then not kill you?
Who tf redirects a Survivor? Lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
not really

melkor made all actions on drago get roleblocked

emis track on drago failed

flowas heal on drago didn't fail

melkor only got 1 bridler. so he only blocked 1 action. this checks out with emi action failing

the assumptions to make here would be

1. flowa is occupy immune aka lying about being alchemist
2. someone redirected flowa elsewhere. maybe like a sellsword or smth that didnt want her to heal drago? or a scum redirector

assuming that melkor/emi is lying wouldnt make sense because their claims check out together. unless they r making this up together.
Okay I'm on the same page. I also don't think I see Emi claiming her action failed and then having to line it up with Melkor, but she loses points for not claiming target early.

Where do we go from here? Flip one of Emi/Melkor to check or flip Flowa? I don't think Flowa is lying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.