Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
actually no the Melkor/Emi angle makes no sense because if Flowa is telling the truth the both of them are just exposed.

So no I'm fine with those two being town for now.

Need to think.

Ratchet

Melkor is a cautious cowardly Scum , there is no way he sees Emi claim her action failed and then they podge together this story about him only having one block confirmed to get *a survivor* lynched before his hypothetical Scum mate Emi here.

Like you always just buss the fuck out of that botch if you're Melkor and live another day. Or just claim 2 blocks happened?

I am not thinking clearly.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Emi claims Observer, and targeted you (Drago) Night 1. The reasoning is non-existant, but she claimed it failed. Flower says she targeted Drago, and received no such failure message. Which means we can rule out the idea that everything that went to you last night failed. It's possible scum redirected Flowa, but why redirect Flowa and then not kill you?
Hm, well I can tell you that nothing should have failed on me last night. And we know LM got one bridle from targeting me (Drago) last night. So one of them definitely got blocked.

But why would Flowa receive a notification for her action?

Who tf redirects a Survivor? Lol.
She claims survivor here, so I assume she healed me?
Could it be possible Emi got blocked or redirected? Or is the observer immune?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay I'm on the same page. I also don't think I see Emi claiming her action failed and then having to line it up with Melkor, but she loses points for not claiming target early.

Where do we go from here? Flip one of Emi/Melkor to check or flip Flowa? I don't think Flowa is lying though.
if there is a sellsword/invoker then flipping emi/melkor would not make sense. we play into mafias hands. also invoker drago theory intensifies lol

however if emi doesnt die by like day 4 or melkor doesnt achieve wincon/ doesnt block other abilities then we can flip one of them to be in safe side

Ratchet

if there is a sellsword/invoker then flipping emi/melkor would not make sense. we play into mafias hands. also invoker drago theory intensifies lol

however if emi doesnt die by like day 4 or melkor doesnt achieve wincon/ doesnt block other abilities then we can flip one of them to be in safe side
No I was being dumb as fuck. The angle for Emi/Melkor to be scum here pretty much relies on Melkor to have claimed to have blocked one person and then Emi to randomly say she blocked Drago putting her in a thunderdome with the Survivor. Like I'm not going to assume that, it's so dumb.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Melkor is a cautious cowardly Scum , there is no way he sees Emi claim her action failed and then they podge together this story about him only having one block confirmed to get *a survivor* lynched before his hypothetical Scum mate Emi here.

Like you always just buss the fuck out of that botch if you're Melkor and live another day. Or just claim 2 blocks happened?

I am not thinking clearly.
honestly down to explore conq rn

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hm, well I can tell you that nothing should have failed on me last night. And we know LM got one bridle from targeting me (Drago) last night. So one of them definitely got blocked.

But why would Flowa receive a notification for her action?

She claims survivor here, so I assume she healed me?
Could it be possible Emi got blocked or redirected? Or is the observer immune?
apparently u reveive notif even if ur protection failed

either way flowas action didnt fail on drago else melkor would of obtained a 2nd brilder

Ratchet

Emi is pretty much lock town here right? For the time being at least? I shouldn't have rescinded, I'm usually right the first time on her.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We can come to him tomorrow. We need to untangle this. Is there any explanation here that has Emi Town, Flower Survivor, that doesn't result in Drago/Lind being Scum?
would invoker drago redirect flowa away from him? she said shes protecting him too

im thinking sellsword redirected flowa to protect someone he scum reads. aka protect the scum team maybe

thats the only world all 3 of them could be good

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Apparently everyone will if their actions fail.
Yeah I asked the hosts and they confirm this too. So Flowa’s action definitely went through.

Yeah, by Melkor lol.
No I meant by scum lol.

I'm not sure why Scum Block or Redirect Emi? Nothing in their D1 posts suggested useful town role.
It would explain this scenario. Unless we’re assuming that Scum wanted to Kill Drago by redirecting Flowa from healing me and the kill failed due to Melkor’s block.

But that’s impossible since Melkor says he only got one bridle and a kill protection would give him 3 bridles.

So if Flowa wasn’t blocked and only Emi was - then One of them was redirected / blocked by scum which most likely would be Emi since Flowa claimed survivor day 1.

Ratchet

would invoker drago redirect flowa away from him? she said shes protecting him too

im thinking sellsword redirected flowa to protect someone he scum reads. aka protect the scum team maybe

thats the only world all 3 of them could be good
No he wouldn't lol, that'd be a complete waste. Okay Sellsword works. Sellsword isn't informed though so it's not clearing for Drago.

Okay back to Light/Rottkins/Conq.

Ratchet

Yeah I asked the hosts and they confirm this too. So Flowa’s action definitely went through.

No I meant by scum lol.

It would explain this scenario. Unless we’re assuming that Scum wanted to Kill Drago by redirecting Flowa from healing me and the kill failed due to Melkor’s block.

But that’s impossible since Melkor says he only got one bridle and a kill protection would give him 3 bridles.

So if Flowa wasn’t blocked and only Emi was - then One of them was redirected / blocked by scum which most likely would be Emi since Flowa claimed survivor day 1.
No Melkor got one bridle from making anyone who tagged drago occupied = that person is almost certainly just Emi. No scum involved per se.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No I was being dumb as fuck. The angle for Emi/Melkor to be scum here pretty much relies on Melkor to have claimed to have blocked one person and then Emi to randomly say she blocked Drago putting her in a thunderdome with the Survivor. Like I'm not going to assume that, it's so dumb.
joy tried pulling something similar last game

eitherway dont think melkor takes risks like that. gna be easy to prove his role in future tbh

Ratchet

joy tried pulling something similar last game

eitherway dont think melkor takes risks like that. gna be easy to prove his role in future tbh
Yeah no, he's Merc, Emi Town. Let's go with that. I'm disappointed in myself for second guessing my Emi soulread, I am literally never wrong.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No Melkor got one bridle from making anyone who tagged drago occupied = that person is almost certainly just Emi. No scum involved per se.
emi/drago cannot both scum scum. that's what i come out with.

i still read drago town. and he could not have been culted last night cuz of melkor

emi is a tossup for me. self resolving claim at least

Status
Not open for further replies.