Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I am seeing first episode, If I don’t like Luffy, then I am dropping the series. I have some high hopes for Inaki, but for now he looks more of a sped to me instead of an insanely charming reckless idiot 🗿 I swear to god if they don’t straighten his hair for the show. Luffy is not curly haired
I think Iñaki’s alright. The first episode will definitely have to make a really good impression though so it’ll make or break a lot of things. If it’s bad i’ll just skip until the Zoro vs Mihawk fight and only watch that 😆

I don’t mind some costume differences tbh, if it looks natural enough while still being within the parameters of the character it’s all good to me

I think Iñaki’s alright. The first episode will definitely have to make a really good impression though so it’ll make or break a lot of things. If it’s bad i’ll just skip until the Zoro vs Mihawk fight and only watch that 😆

I don’t mind some costume differences tbh, if it looks natural enough while still being within the parameters of the character it’s all good to me
I am afraid they are going to change a lot of things, One piece is very difficult to adapt in screen. If not done right, it is gonna comes as goofy and cringy. Luffy’s casting is deal breaker for me as he makes around 50% enjoyment of one piece for me. As a one piece fan, I want them to succeed 🤞
I hope they atleast get basic things right like Zoro’s green hair etc. I am already worried about Merry’s traumatising face 🗿

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Someone on twitter said that Jacob should play Mr. 7 and tbh he could fit :luffylaugh:
I am afraid they are going to change a lot of things, One piece is very difficult to adapt in screen. If not done right, it is gonna comes as goofy and cringy. Luffy’s casting is deal breaker for me as he makes around 50% enjoyment of one piece for me. As a one piece fan, I want them to succeed 🤞
I hope they atleast get basic things right like Zoro’s green hair etc. I am already worried about Merry’s traumatising face 🗿
I agree, for an adaptation One Piece is probably one of the hardest animes. The sets look beautiful so far at least, which makes me feel better about everything. Merry’s face was hard for me at first, but I saw some different angles and now I feel ok about it, still gonna have to wait and see it in action to form any final opinions though.

I hope we get photos of them in costume soon or something, I want to see how it’s put together

S

stealthblack

Its true,
:kayneshrug:
Zoro’s actor has already worked with swords in other movies and have experience.
Sanji’s actor is working hard to perfect those moves.
Luffy’s the hardest to play without coming of cringy or annoying.
Zoro actor has so much controversy going on for him that they don't even show him in cast photos anymore.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Zoro actor has so much controversy going on for him that they don't even show him in cast photos anymore.
Really? I didn’t know about that, But nonetheless he looks good for the role.
That’s not why lol, JP agencies are stricter with actor appearances outside of jobs. It’s why a lot of idols have fanclubs instead and aren’t active on social media since fans love the “exclusivity” of having paid content about their idol.

Also those controversies only come from one source who’s a known scammer and is just in it for the money, they’ve gone after other people before and this is no different.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
What controversies are there?
There’s a youtuber who allegedly “exposed” Macken by saying that he committed sexual assault against several women and has yakuza connections.

If it’s true then yes it’s horrible, but given the guy’s record of “exposing” other industry people before, and since all of the allegations are only coming from his channel, I just take it as a false scandal to stir up drama and get rich 🤷‍♀️

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Interesting, look at the last image
Post automatically merged:

Interesting comment under one piece Live Action twitter post , Don’t know if its true or not
Post automatically merged:

Doesn’t sound real, or at least apparently it’s just entirely raw footage so it’s not finished

Last edited:
Doesn’t sound real, or at least apparently it’s just entirely raw footage so it’s not finished

We don't know if those people seeing an early raw version is real or not, but I'll always be skeptical on the internet.
What we do know is that this Baste person is just a random that was banned from our server, is salty, immature and wants to shit on the show.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
We don't know if those people seeing an early raw version is real or not, but I'll always be skeptical on the internet.
What we do know is that this Baste person is just a random that was banned from our server, is salty, immature and wants to shit on the show.
Yikes, yeah I surfed through their profile and there’s very much an agenda haha