Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
fantastic casting up until they got to kaya/nojiko. netflix gonna netflix.

netflix and hollywood's obssession with this a joke beyond parody at this point.

not hating the actresses in particular, but there's plenty of roles in the one piece universe where they could actually look the part of the role in addition to giving it their all which i'm sure they'll be doing anyway. but it's a red flag and a spit in the face to oda's character design. "uhhhh we could do better and make it more resonating" No, you woke losers, you cannot.

netflix and hollywood's obssession with this a joke beyond parody at this point.

not hating the actresses in particular, but there's plenty of roles in the one piece universe where they could actually look the part of the role in addition to giving it their all which i'm sure they'll be doing anyway. but it's a red flag and a spit in the face to oda's character design. "uhhhh we could do better and make it more resonating" No, you woke losers, you cannot.
Imagine crying about a minor role like Nojiko you racist cretin

Imagine crying about a minor role like Nojiko you racist cretin
lol get a grip

i'm insulted by kaya's casting as well. Millions of blonde people in the world but nope, gotta get knockoff mila kunis.
nojiko's actress is straight up miscast as if they writers said "hmmmm uhhm well oda's manga doesn't make it obvious enough they're not blood related so let's get someone a completely different race from the character." plenty of tanned women in this world but nope. if a Spy x Family live action casted jeniffer aniston as Yor Forger i'd say that's dogshit casting as well

lol get a grip

i'm insulted by kaya's casting as well. Millions of blonde people in the world but nope, gotta get knockoff mila kunis.
nojiko's actress is straight up miscast as if they writers said "hmmmm uhhm well oda's manga doesn't make it obvious enough they're not blood related so let's get someone a completely different race from the character." plenty of tanned women in this world but nope. if a Spy x Family live action casted jeniffer aniston as Yor Forger i'd say that's dogshit casting as well
Have you never heard of a thing called hair dye.

Complaining that a relatively minor character is black is pathetic.

Because some people can't see past the source material regarding her skin color.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah exactly
kaidou played by jared leto
danny devito as katakuri
erling haaland with his first foray into acting as big mom

make it happen netflix

Have you never heard of a thing called hair dye.

Complaining that a relatively minor character is black is pathetic.
imagine still thinking "it's because they don't want black people getting roles" and not that they have less resemblance to the character and is a red flag for other 'creative differences' and lack of respect with the source material.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Oda pretty much chose the main cast, I wonder if he has a say for all of the other characters.

Last edited:
kaidou played by jared leto
danny devito as katakuri
erling haaland with his first foray into acting as big mom

make it happen netflix

imagine still thinking "it's because they don't want black people getting roles" and not that they have less resemblance to the character and is a red flag for other 'creative differences' and lack of respect with the source material.

danny devito as Queen the clown