Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
* smokes cigarette*

A brummie translayta

Oh an' by the woy, I yam a conditional miller.
i buy it

I think i know Lind weakness, he's already town reading me🤭 was so easyyy.

Men will be Men Aye! always! Mayb we woman shld take over and hold ol da powa, est the game will slip out hold.

Calling forth the husbando alliance, wat we say ladies we winning this game easy Aight?
@Flowa @Nana @Kagurashii @hime @Light D Lamperouge
I'd help as long as y'all hand over all jewels to me:catblush:
do u have any reads for us yo tan?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think we're gonna need to stop the fluff soon I can't take much more
what fluff have u taken before doddsy to make a statement like this where u cant take much more?

did you sum the entire thread pre page 15 as fluff? do u think not a single post there was meaningful?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hey there Nat, didn't expect to see a young lady in the streets of London this late in the night. But I guess this is fate that we get the chance to meet before my departure. You see Nat the fact that you are walking these streets this late at night with no fear is admiring. For that, I'll let you lead the ship while I take my leave to handle some personal business. I trust you to lead this ship to the right path. Just like Noah journey. Until I arrive back from my business trip. Be a good lad while I am away ay?
hey soul can u drop us a read list instead of this shite pls
have u read everything?

I will proudly wear that hat, but I already have another one on my head, so imma wait for the night to change clothes.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZHmEgsYQMmDf9o8P7 (me trying to insert pictures into the post for straight 8 minutes)

Krogoth is my sussiest read, something is off there, I still have to read some older posts I havent gotten to them yet...
i agree actually, i dont think krogo is town this game
good to see we on the same page

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why Krogo? Is it only the entrance of his Rej?

Aye. What business do you wanna conduct, Ekko?
we yeet skoom
take a look into how krogo handled my slot. safe position in regards to calling my play nonsensical as town or scum + the vote on me despite that sentence.

I feel like you’re giving far too many town reads :believe:
is that not a good thing?

Fluff time is long over now lol.
We can try making a wagon or sth. I recommend Ekko cuz dude is inactive af like he‘s scared of posting too much. Let‘s make the guy talk.
i dont think u believe this flowa

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ya

Too many people smoke cigs and drink whiskey here :usoprice:

Jokes aside, I got nothing much.

Though flowa being chill and bold gave me good impression of hers.

Iffy on Fuji a bit but I am always skeptic about him whenever he plays so casually.

Yo tan looks fine as well.

You seem too eager to play the game considering how actively you are engaged.
early thoughts on soul/krogo/doddsy?

Look lads, I just came back from my business trip and got me the best goat in the market. This little lad will make a great sacrifice for our feast. Gotta take care of my hard working people who are keeping the city safe from those filthy scum bastards. So I thought to myself, you know what. My people deserve to eat the best meat in the market.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let‘s vote Ekko :sadgrin:. No pussin‘ out here, we all in dis togetha. If Ekko‘s hidin‘ he eitha a coward or a rat and we hang dem rats !
i thought we hang scums flowa. not inactives. those 2 words r not mutually exclusives. activity is one of the few things u should NOT attempt to read me with

Emil

Certified Memelord
I‘ll do some ISOs later when there‘s more posts. For now it‘s mostly fluff. I‘ll wait until the 24h mark since US people are active then as well, but then we have to get down to business :endthis:.
have u done those isos yet btw?
where u at rn

Idk her having me as Town when I‘m Town is just weird lol.
why is that?

Literally what TMI in a game that’s bound to have multiple scum teams and it’s also D1?
what does it being day 1 have to do with it?
i like the rest of the post

r u still voting krogo nat?

Emil

Certified Memelord
This summarises their gameplay alright. And being “relaxed” isn’t really a reason to town read people either, like they can’t be relaxed as scum lol
why does this matter to you now tho? lets just have some early town reads. its not like hes locking any of them town

Nah its a vibe, dude talks too much about past games and brings up things in a nostalgic way, all in all looks like he doesn't care about this game and what happened.

Also not fond of Juliet, no progress, she usually has a tendency to make a selfmeta post if there is nothing going on, which isnt the case so far. Also a weird vibe for me.

I dont mind voting there and I dont mind voting Ekko if his EoD sucks, but might be that the saves his 200 posts to go all out EoD.

Hmm
vote lynch Juliet @Juliet

I know you can do more as towny. Mentioning the obvious and dipping is not your townie way to go, here and there you insert selfmeta if you don't find reads, so I find your 3 posts during the first half of the DP more than worrying.

Will reread some brb
i think jules is town tbh rej. read her more recent posts
id rather off krogo day 1. what do u think?

Also, @RayanOO has 2 posts already before 24 hours are up. He might be town guys. I don't remember his scum game having such high post count :afrokappa:

Are you giving yourself a cushion to fall back on in case Ekko does flip town by telling us you can never read him correctly before the vote, Krogo? :endthis:
exactly lind. hes taking an absolute safe position with that vote, specially given how he called my actions the same as town/scum.

what fluff have u taken before doddsy to make a statement like this where u cant take much more?

did you sum the entire thread pre page 15 as fluff? do u think not a single post there was meaningful?
Pretty much yeah, in regards to the 15 pages. The can't take anymore was in reference to every post having fookin and smoking cigarette or drinking whisky in it, reading 15 pages of it I had gotten over it a bit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hello there Lindl, I have no reads now outside of that Lanji-conditional miller claim.
There are almost 20 pages of fluff...
It feels that this is a type of game that will be solved mostly with mechanical results rather then waiting for za other people to slip something.
So yeah, Lanji is maybe town here, the rest of the folks are a big fookn null for me rn.

Now lets talk business.
Im a man who drinks green tea.
Do you like green tea Lindl?
:pepebusi:
do you really think the first 20 pages are all fluff? even in fluff posts u can try to read tones and form early town reads on players. this is outright lazy and unacceptable

Let's spice things up lil shall we, aye?

I'm not Town this game and have my own interests to serve.
does this interest align with town? when are you willing to expand more on it?
can u help benefit town?
can u help harm mafia

depending on those answers will determine our willingness to help u achieve said interest

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's the starting of a core, I feel that this is something that happens in most games more or less, cant wait to see their collective/individual judgement as the game goes on.
well your job would be to become part of that core yea? or to atleast make urself easy to town read

where do u think u r on that scale rn?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Me fookin lungs are just fine, young lad. Could you say the same for yourself?

Also answer that indie thing already.

*smokes cigarette*
i actually said indie for the memes
ur the only one who picked it up
surprised everyone else just ignored it
looks good on u

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Pot Goblin lets speed up this game, say how can you help za town, what can your abilities do?
why does this matter now?

Interesting, your passive sounds like something a town role will have.
I also got a passive alike to yours, so basically if I vote scum right, at night I get something, and if I vote a town member, I get fooked basically, so I wont rly vote unless Im somehow sure(only my last vote counts in a dp for za passive).
I will pay attention to you tho, you dont look green enough even with that passive.
that sounds awfully similar to smth i have

Lol what was this conversation between Baki and Pot haha.

Alright, Baki, you're good for now. I liked the ambition from you.
i dont think so
pot came far better in that interaction
idk what baki is doing

Lol don’t go before you give me the number of your drug dealer
You into drugs aye? too bad I don't indulge on such stuff, not yet anyways. For it can distract your mind from what is important. But you don't seem bothered of having your mind distracted huh? tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. Only scum would want their mind distracted and not focused this early in the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, I am all town.
But I knew someone would say I'm scum within 12 hrs :p
i trust you will make urself easy to town read sometime later?
saying i am all town does nothing towards that

Yeah let’s go.

I’m going Krogo for now. Would also maybe switch to Muugen later ‘cause Fuji’s only fluffed while he was here and Muugen only came with spite votes right now.

Vote lynch Krogo
i actually love this. thats exactly who id go for

vote lynch krogo

Status
Not open for further replies.