Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
early thoughts on soul/krogo/doddsy?
Man, why you don't let me coast these days :josad:

Soul killer - Leaning town on him. Carefree, not hesitating to cast vote and IDGAF attitude.

Wolf - him talking about past games is NAI for me (Ya Ratchet explained me this word in detail yesterday so I am gonna use it 🤭).

However, there is one thing which struck weird to me and that is how he casted vote on you while saying he always read you incorrectly. That's not how you put pressure on someone. So null side scum lean

Doddsy - nothing much on him. All he said is he doesn't like fluff. Again I will use the word Ratchet taught me - It's NAI ....so null on him.

Btw, there is another person who caught my eye and that is kagu. Not liking her post. Seems more like she is trying to blend in then actually catch scums.

little I have seen
Pot clean
flowa clean
Lind clean
rayan is asking about cakes and chatting about milk, yeah he prob town lol
soulkiller feels weird
Nat feels weird

thats all I got I guess
null on krogo and marimo
they really haven't said much
missing a ton of players but most were forgettable.
Can you elaborate on the town read on Rayan.

you can good faith me as town rn. i'll make myself easily readable as town as the game goes. can u work with this?
Your posts look better since I haven't seen anything scummy from your recent posts and I sense no manipulation from you. Lean town on you.

@Rej Tell me which player you want a bullet in their head and consider my vote on him, consider it another gift from me and the jewish community to you. I don't mind offing any of these lads per say, for the exception of good lad Doddy. Just say the name and my vote will follow.

@SoulKiller I have not been impressed with your play here and I was expecting to see better play from you. I have been getting the vibe that you have been buddying with Rej and I would be expecting you to make more substantive posts since most of your posts come across as fluffy to me.

apologies for my inactivity so far, just read thru the thread

not really liking all the fluff so far, theres usually a bit more to work off of at this point of the game

ppl seem to think this might be a multiball game which is interesting
looks like ytw claimed neutral indie
did not like how zemmi looked out of her convo with ekko
lind and pot read townish to me
tonally dislike muugen since he subbed in, but tonally liked fuji before so eh...

flowa is null/town, i like how shes trying to keep the activity going and stuff but it honestly doesnt feel like shes doing a ton (i know, ironic coming from me rn)
i just feel like basically all her posts have been asking ppl for reads and pushing a wagon on ekko even tho she said she was only half serious about her case
i will probs revisit her case later

i feel like so many players have offered virtually nothing so far: kro, t-pein, marimo, etc.
so id be interested to hear more from them
on that note...
@T-Pein™ y r u so buddy-buddy with flowa this game?
@krogothwolf thoughts on ppl voting u (or anyone else in general?

for some reason, my mind is unable to process sk's posts rn so i'll revisit him later, but i did see him vote himself in a post which i thought was strange (i think pot did that too, idk y)

kagu's original reads list kinda felt like she was trying to act like she was contributing but then dipped and said it was random when unable to provide any reasoning

anyway thats all i got so far
Vote lynch Zemmi
gonna stick with this vote

flowa is null/town, i like how shes trying to keep the activity going and stuff but it honestly doesnt feel like shes doing a ton (i know, ironic coming from me rn)
i just feel like basically all her posts have been asking ppl for reads and pushing a wagon on ekko even tho she said she was only half serious about her case
i will probs revisit her case later
revisit her slot* later

You said you voted for ekko cuz he isnt posting a lot.
I explained that he has a cap.
We all do
Yeah 200 posts a phase isn't a cap, if you're outposting that then please slow it down

we have plenty of followers this game. we need leaders.
atleast give more thoughts into what u r following

doddsy can u give me ur top 3 town and scum right now? i disagree with ur take on the first 15 pages. i think they had plenty of material for us to look into between the lines
I don't even attempt to lead early game, never really do I take my time with reads and like them to solidfy more. Unless someone really pings me.

Flowa is top town for me so far. Also have Reborn as a town lean as he is much different to his previous scum games I have seen.

SK and Baki I'm hesitant on for both as they are playing fairly similar to how they did in BB mafia, but not enough to make me say they're scum

looks like ytw claimed neutral indie
Yes madame,
What can I say Yo Tan, all nations around the world seek out my bread, for it's the highest quality bread you would ever taste. We run out as soon as we open.
No worries breads ain't what I'm interested in or what Alfie real business is:optimistic:

Bakery is just a front, i know it, everyone knows it. I only wanted to join cause host told me there are other ways to obtain Jewels and Alfie likelier to have a Jewel.

@SoulKiller I have not been impressed with your play here and I was expecting to see better play from you. I have been getting the vibe that you have been buddying with Rej and I would be expecting you to make more substantive posts since most of your posts come across as fluffy to me.

Not impressed? Think all my posts are fluff? thinking I am buddying with rej when I made it very clear that I will support my brother since he joined my community?

All of that seems like a personal problem you have ya lad? my posts are simply beyond your comprehension. So move along if you have nothing better to say ya? be a good humble working lady and maybe try helping some of our farms down the west coast? seems like something you would like. If you are lucky enough, you might even talk to some of the animals.

Reopening
Yeah 200 posts a phase isn't a cap, if you're outposting that then please slow it down

I don't even attempt to lead early game, never really do I take my time with reads and like them to solidfy more. Unless someone really pings me.

Flowa is top town for me so far. Also have Reborn as a town lean as he is much different to his previous scum games I have seen.

SK and Baki I'm hesitant on for both as they are playing fairly similar to how they did in BB mafia, but not enough to make me say they're scum

Status
Not open for further replies.