Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
apologies for my inactivity so far, just read thru the thread

not really liking all the fluff so far, theres usually a bit more to work off of at this point of the game

ppl seem to think this might be a multiball game which is interesting
looks like ytw claimed neutral indie
did not like how zemmi looked out of her convo with ekko
lind and pot read townish to me
tonally dislike muugen since he subbed in, but tonally liked fuji before so eh...

flowa is null/town, i like how shes trying to keep the activity going and stuff but it honestly doesnt feel like shes doing a ton (i know, ironic coming from me rn)
i just feel like basically all her posts have been asking ppl for reads and pushing a wagon on ekko even tho she said she was only half serious about her case
i will probs revisit her case later

i feel like so many players have offered virtually nothing so far: kro, t-pein, marimo, etc.
so id be interested to hear more from them
on that note...
@T-Pein™ y r u so buddy-buddy with flowa this game?
@krogothwolf thoughts on ppl voting u (or anyone else in general?

for some reason, my mind is unable to process sk's posts rn so i'll revisit him later, but i did see him vote himself in a post which i thought was strange (i think pot did that too, idk y)

kagu's original reads list kinda felt like she was trying to act like she was contributing but then dipped and said it was random when unable to provide any reasoning

anyway thats all i got so far
Vote lynch Zemmi
gonna stick with this vote
Yeah that initial read was very random. No one should take it seriously.

Hmm you are voting for Zemmi. I totally have a null read on her. She’s very uninterested in the game and sounds negative sometimes. but idk if it’s because she’s playing a game long time after the weebs or what. She’s also getting spited due to this reason tho.

Kagu Nyan

Btw, there is another person who caught my eye and that is kagu. Not liking her post. Seems more like she is trying to blend in then actually catch scums.
I’m not trying to blend in. I’m trying to catch scums as well. I don’t know what specific post have you seen to get such an idea.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420 where you at? I was expecting a better reaction to my vote. Like a vote back or something.
And what reaction would you want?
Could care less for a random vote.

I wouldn’t mind @Marimo_420 giving us something more either.

Where’d he go lol?

And @SoulKiller hope we see something more from you too. Also, why are you voting yourself?

Same for @LANJI CUCKSMOKE if you can contribute then it would help us as well.
29 pages on a d1 is kinda normal....
yall crazy for wanting 60 pages+

anyways we lynching @Marimo_420

All right then gentlemen, I'm finally here. Fixing races took a lot more shit than I originally anticipated.

Ask away.

what does it being day 1 have to do with it?
i like the rest of the post

r u still voting krogo nat?
Even if someone was scum and had the potential for TMI, they surely couldn’t have used any investigative abilities yet.

Yup
You into drugs aye? too bad I don't indulge on such stuff, not yet anyways. For it can distract your mind from what is important. But you don't seem bothered of having your mind distracted huh? tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. Only scum would want their mind distracted and not focused this early in the game.
Yes, you got me :gokulaugh:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Only thing setting me off is that this kro is a 180° compared to hololive scum kro. I just ISOd kro in hololive, he was mafia in a multiball and he directly went in with either flavourtalk or interacting with reads. Even if his current play is peak scummy, it's still a 180 from his hololive mafia meta.

Does anyone have any contribution on this handsight?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Not scum this game.

Doodsy
Tpein
Soulkiller
Flower
Ekkologix
Lord melkor
Why on everyone of those? Especially Lord Melkor who's not part of the game...your read list there is just utter compilated garbage by the looks of it lel. No love put into those reads, covince me otherwise.

Kagu Nyan

Only thing setting me off is that this kro is a 180° compared to hololive scum kro. I just ISOd kro in hololive, he was mafia in a multiball and he directly went in with either flavourtalk or interacting with reads. Even if his current play is peak scummy, it's still a 180 from his hololive mafia meta.

Does anyone have any contribution on this handsight?
I’m not aware of his meta or anything.

I remember you voting for Juliet earlier. Have you switched to Krogo now? And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.