Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw this post of yours, a unique bird flew right by my window ya, it was a very beautiful bird ya know, so I pulled my gun, aimed at the flying bird and shot it. The bullet hit a fellow jew citizen instead. But the shocker here is that he survived ay? the bullet hit a metal necklace he wore and saved his life. This made me realize something, the missed shot at the flying bird, a man getting hit by accident, surviving a shot that would of definitely killed him and having a second chance in life means one thing. You are probably townie, you have to be. Yes.... You are townie, I made up my decision. Welcome, you are my first townie read in the game. Here have this bread and continue sitting in the corner like a good little boy. I'll call you up when we need some muscle moving around ya? good lad.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lind, nobody‘s really talking…I feel so alone here :peperain:. Do you have read list (and pizza)?
You're right. I feel like I'm a spammer lool.

I really don't tbh. I'm giving reads for now based on my gut impressions. They're still the same as before with some additions.
I feel like you’re giving far too many town reads :believe:
I've given out 5 I think lol. Either someone challenges me on those reads or I start going after the fluffers and make them talk more now.

You're right. I feel like I'm a spammer lool.

I really don't tbh. I'm giving reads for now based on my gut impressions. They're still the same as before with some additions.

I've given out 5 I think lol. Either someone challenges me on those reads or I start going after the fluffers and make them talk more now.
Fluff time is long over now lol.
We can try making a wagon or sth. I recommend Ekko cuz dude is inactive af like he‘s scared of posting too much. Let‘s make the guy talk.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn ~ You got anything from your reading?
Ya

Too many people smoke cigs and drink whiskey here :usoprice:

Jokes aside, I got nothing much.

Though flowa being chill and bold gave me good impression of hers.

Iffy on Fuji a bit but I am always skeptic about him whenever he plays so casually.

Yo tan looks fine as well.

You seem too eager to play the game considering how actively you are engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.