General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
He didn’t even last a chapter and his death saddened me more than every death in Wano (grand total of 6). :catsweat:

Man, I thought Asa was gonna be a garden variety edgy loner. Glad Fujimoto proved me wrong nearly right away. :catblush:

Also, if the strength of a devil is commensurate with how feared is the aspect of the devil, then War Devil has to be up there with Gun Devil. :catrude:

Of course, knowing Fujimoto, there will be no plot armor invoked here, so already I am scared for her life. :catcry:

He didn’t even last a chapter and his death saddened me more than every death in Wano (grand total of 6). :catsweat:

Man, I thought Asa was gonna be a garden variety edgy loner. Glad Fujimoto proved me wrong nearly right away. :catblush:

Also, if the strength of a devil is commensurate with how feared is the aspect of the devil, then War Devil has to be up there with Gun Devil. :catrude:

Of course, knowing Fujimoto, there will be no plot armor invoked here, so already I am scared for her life. :catcry:
Well she was definitely a Loner but I feel like that sort on her own type of problem, her Vendetta/Hatred against devils/Chainsawman stem from Devils eating her parents. So she's probably going to be much more introverted. It's a mental issue.
Just as she wouldn't cross the road because of the traffic light not on the Pedestrian walk. As the girl said she's a goodie too shoes.
With the War Devil contracted to her she's become much more open at least with how she fights she's a bit trollish and prone to puns.
I very much like it so far.
Not to mention, Her hairstyle change. At first it's prim and proper, and after the contract and reintroduction it's out of the ponytail like look and it's loose and freely flowing.
So it's likened to a change in Personality if you will. Though tbh while that could be chalked up to it being the War Devil actually, I still feel like it's also her herself as well.
Post automatically merged:

So not many here like kobeni?. I thought she was fucking hilarious in the restaurant scene etc.
Probably my fav.
I hope she'll be shown soon (And not die) :pepecopium:
Kobeni Supremacy Reigns!
Post automatically merged:

New Chapter incoming soon. Y'all Ready?

Last edited: