A Chainsaw Man section?

Do you want a CSM section?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Would it be possible to get a section in the general series sections dedicated to Chainsaw Man?

Part 2 of the manga is scheduled to debut on the 13th of July, so in a few days. And the anime should debut this year as well. I am positive that the anime will attract a plethora of new fans. And there are already a bunch of CSM fans.

Tagging some CSM fans.

@Bogard @Pantheos

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get a section in the general series sections dedicated to Chainsaw Man?

Part 2 of the manga is scheduled to debut on the 13th of July, so in a few days. And the anime should debut this year as well. I am positive that the anime will attract a plethora of new fans. And there are already a bunch of CSM fans.

Tagging some CSM fans.

@Bogard @Pantheos
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes,plz.

Tagging some CSM fans.

@Bogard @Pantheos
Yes, especially since the Anime will blow up in popularity in either Season 2 or 3.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž

Tagging some CSM fans.

@Bogard @Pantheos
we'll consider it if there's enough activity

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
we'll consider it if there's enough activity
The Chainsaw Man thread has 30 pages of activity. So far 16 people have expressed the desire for the section. The anime will undoubtedly make that number grow. There are more messages in one CSM thread than there are in all of the threads of JoJo and Demon Slayer, which have their own sections.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
The Chainsaw Man thread has 30 pages of activity. So far 16 people have expressed the desire for the section. The anime will undoubtedly make that number grow. There are more messages in one CSM thread than there are in all of the threads of JoJo and Demon Slayer.
let the manga resume and we'll see bro

I m pretty sure @RayanOO will vouch for you anyways

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
let the manga resume and we'll see bro

I m pretty sure @RayanOO will vouch for you anyways
Like I've said the manga will resume in 5 days AL. And people are excited about it. I am sure activity will not be a problem. Just like I was sure with JJK and RoR, which are the 2 most active sections in the general series section now.