A Chainsaw Man section?

Do you want a CSM section?

• Total voters
I think there will be a lot of topics while reading that people will want to discuss in a separate threads, so I think this manga deserves its own section. Also, this manga is pretty popular and it wouldn't be cool if the forum didn't have a section for one of the most popular Shonen Jump series.
If there was a section I would make a thread about Reze VS Mitaka.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion

26 people have voted for yes and voiced their approval of getting a section dedicated to Chainsaw Man.

Since the 2 new chapters came out we've added roughly 4 pages of content to the existing thread. With a section and the ability to create battle threads, power related stuff, general thoughts on other characters as well, a fanart thread, and soon anime threads, the activity and discussion shall definitely be there. And like I've previously said, the CSM thread itself has more posts than 3 series that have their own dedicated sections.

Could we perhaps get an answer to this request?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion

26 people have voted for yes and voiced their approval of getting a section dedicated to Chainsaw Man.

Since the 2 new chapters came out we've added roughly 4 pages of content to the existing thread. With a section and the ability to create battle threads, power related stuff, general thoughts on other characters as well, a fanart thread, and soon anime threads, the activity and discussion shall definitely be there. And like I've previously said, the CSM thread itself has more posts than 3 series that have their own dedicated sections.

Could we perhaps get an answer to this request?
You think an own section would be necessary and well used?

We just honestly dont want 30 sections of each existing manga, which then dies quietly in his corner. And we dont want to much of sections, otherwise the argument of "easier to find" will be lost completely.

So, i will read this thread today when i have a few minutes, so ill answer you later today. :)

Rhea

Cattitude

We just honestly dont want 30 sections of each existing manga, which then dies quietly in his corner. And we dont want to much of sections, otherwise the argument of "easier to find" will be lost completely.

So, i will read this thread today when i have a few minutes, so ill answer you later today. :)
WG have 6,803 members, 33 members including Super-mod (Rayan) already voted.
So ummm.... 6770 members left to vote.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I honestly do. I have a few thread ideas already, character related, art related, power related, etc, and I am pretty sure others have as well. The manga just started its part 2, and if it's akin to part 1 we're looking at around 100 chapters, which should generate quite a lot to talk about. I believe it will follow JJK and ROR sections in activity.

Yeah I understand that, but I believe this one won't die out. Like I said above we're looking at around 100 new chapters for part 2. Plus the anime is scheduled to debut this year, and I am certain that with the anime CSM's popularity will skyrocket to JJK levels or close to it and attract an abundance of new fans. The manga already has quite a few fans on WG which would enable constant discussion.

Aight.