Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think I could have tried any harder last DP fwiw.
not really blaming day 2 on u. i think we might have probably not even get a hammer if u didnt push for it

2 days of no lynching is pretty telling

im selling drago stocks btw. you might be onto something

J

Joygirl1

The strongest claim that's currently on the table seems like a rather large omission, would you not agree? Especially if your whole angle here is that there must be a liar amongst the claimed.
Omission? Is that something like an omelette? :choppawhat:

Fine, apparently the way to solve this game is considered to be mass claiming and as I´m only a sub player to begin with and don´t have to care that much here comes my claim:

I´m the Physician.
Last night I used my heal on Lord Melkor as I had no better idea. He protected me last game when I was an indie so I decided to return the favor ;)
Xlaw used the healing on the first night on Pero btw.

However @Ratchet you haven´t been nice, so you won´t get any heals from me, no service from sexy nurse Kurumi for you!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Omission? Is that something like an omelette?
Something that has been removed/excluded, or neglected.
Fine, apparently the way to solve this game is considered to be mass claiming and as I´m only a sub player to begin with and don´t have to care that much here comes my claim:
I mean, speaking of omelettes, you sure cracked like an egg on this. I didn't even explicitly ask for your claim.
I´m the Physician.
Last night I used my heal on Lord Melkor as I had no better idea. He protected me last game when I was an indie so I decided to return the favor ;)
On the other hand I like to think Scum Joygirl puts a little more thought into her fake claim than to claim she targets Indie Melkor.
However @Ratchet you haven´t been nice, so you won´t get any heals from me, no service from sexy nurse Kurumi for you!
Quite.

J

Joygirl1

As you may or may not have noticed in one of my previous posts I subtly tried to find out which of those three deaths that occured this night I should use my Exhume ability on. This would give us info by which role a player was killed. With me having already claimed let me just ask all of you, which death should I investigate? hime or Zolo? There is a high chance that Yelan kinda killed herself, so I don´t think it would be a good choice to potentially waste it on her?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
As you may or may not have noticed in one of my previous posts I subtly tried to find out which of those three deaths that occured this night I should use my Exhume ability on. This would give us info by which role a player was killed. With me having already claimed let me just ask all of you, which death should I investigate? hime or Zolo? There is a high chance that Yelan kinda killed herself, so I don´t think it would be a good choice to potentially waste it on her?
Hime I think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Omission? Is that something like an omelette? :choppawhat:

I´m the Physician.

why do u think light is not the hunter then? i thought u were counter claiming him

Emil

Certified Memelord
probably hime

Status
Not open for further replies.