Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to do much scum hunting so I do not make myself a major target for scum as I am pretty much pro-town indie already (my actions have higher chance to protect town than scum).
I don't mind us having the same targets. I just want to make sure no scum or Town is blocking me because that would just be dumb since I'm no threat to anyone. If it's you who caused my action to fail it's alright.

I don't mind us having the same targets. I just want to make sure no scum or Town is blocking me because that would just be dumb since I'm no threat to anyone. If it's you who caused my action to fail it's alright.
You are annoucing healing active players who are good targets for me and making me aware I would get minimum one coin for using my Stand Guard ability on them;)

Emil

Certified Memelord
No I had her down as town after her reactions yesterday. I am concerned as to why those are the ones killed. What do you have in support of Doddsy?
i dont think hes cult/mafia tho honestly dont town read him yet

i want conq claim first. im leaning indie on doddsy

who did joy sub for again?

also think reborn is culted. can get a claim from him too

J

Joygirl1

Well like I said, I think it's evident. I think you coming in and questioning the efficacy of getting claims from low activity/low contribution slots that otherwise aren't doing anything is a very poor way to start your game off, and attempting to question the outcome from the last lynch (accurate or not, there was no reason to gamble there) is pretty bizarre to me.
What´s bizarre to me is your whole attitude in your last posts. I see it like Pero, mass claiming is not the way to gamesolving and we should not simply believe every claim someone comes up with. Why are you so sure that Light really has to be the Hunter? Only because nobody counterclaimed so far? Maybe the setting is different this time and there is no such role or someone is not paying attention or not planning to come forward to counter. For example, I strongly hinted being Observer last time and in dead chat I found out that Prof was the real Observer but somehow he never came out to counterclaim me in the thread.

I´m not scared to claim btw but be warned, I doubt something good will come out of this. I´m Blue Dragon, that much I can say for now. I´d prefer not to go further but if someone really insists a full claim I could tell you right now and here.

My suspect list from looking through the post so far consists of: Nana, Dragomir (replaced by Lind), Light (replaced by Blue) and tbh Ratchet is currently also moving himself up on that list by acting so strange, haven´t seen him like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.