Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Great idea, we can take a risk lynching you. What purpose does this comment serve? There was no great reason to lynch Light, it got a claim that is *fine* and somewhat self-resolving. There is no reason not to get low activity/low contribution players to claim if they otherwise aren't going to play the game.
What´s going on with you? I already mentioned that Light´s claim could very well be a fake claim. Let me guess, you want to hear me claim too only because Xlaw was inactive, right? :seriously:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What´s going on with you? I already mentioned that Light´s claim could very well be a fake claim. Let me guess, you want to hear me claim too only because Xlaw was inactive, right? :seriously:
Well I'm not against it. Your contributions thus far aren't exactly giving me reason to be, either.

J

Joygirl1

Well I'm not against it. Your contributions thus far aren't exactly giving me reason to be, either.
What about my contributions don´t you like? And why being so aggressive?
You´re aware that I just subbed in and gave my opinions about players I think look sus to me so far. No more, no less.

Ratchet

What about my contributions don´t you like? And why being so aggressive?
You´re aware that I just subbed in and gave my opinions about players I think look sus to me so far. No more, no less.
I think it's pretty evident which elements of your posts I haven't much cared for.

I am not going to do much scum hunting so I do not make myself a major target for scum as I am pretty much pro-town indie already (my actions have higher chance to protect town than scum).

Ratchet

Care to tell us and explain then!
Well like I said, I think it's evident. I think you coming in and questioning the efficacy of getting claims from low activity/low contribution slots that otherwise aren't doing anything is a very poor way to start your game off, and attempting to question the outcome from the last lynch (accurate or not, there was no reason to gamble there) is pretty bizarre to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.