Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Okay, I jump right in. By reading the thread I got 2 deja vus. First, Emi claimed Observer, right? And it seemed that something didn´t add up with her claim? (Would be nice if someone could inform me about the details). This reminds me of what I did last round with my hostile Sellsword indie role. But even more similar to last time iss how Light (aka Blue now) saved himself from the lynch. This Hunter claim was basically a copy of how Ekko managed to get the votes off him last time and Light was present there too. So I think it´s very well possible that this was a fake claim and Light hoped for people to vote him innocent because it worked once before.

I´m sorry about being suspicious about one of my husbando sisters but I also have the feeling that Nana might be an evil king, her PR is confusing me. Didn´t someone point out that a PR wouldn´t work on a king role? So did she fake it?

I wonder which of the 3 victims of this night was killed by mafia and if the others were killed by hostile indies or by town vig btw.

But he can only kill someone who is attacking the target he is protecting? So he should not be behind the death of two princeseses?

Sorry, for some reason my response was shown in the quote.

But he can only kill someone who is attacking the target he is protecting? So he should not be behind the death of two princeseses?

Sorry, for some reason my response was shown in the quote.
Is that how it works? That's not how I'm reading it from the wiki one

[Night Active - Cold Steel] Attack target player. If you killed an ally, you will also take your own life (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 2. Redirect cancels ability.

Is that how it works? That's not how I'm reading it from the wiki one

[Night Active - Cold Steel] Attack target player. If you killed an ally, you will also take your own life (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 2. Redirect cancels ability.
Oh right, I forgot that Knight can attack as well in addition to protecting.

So he might have killed Hime and then took his life.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
J

Joygirl1

Is it really a good idea to force several people into claiming? Especially when we didn´t get any lynch flips so far? I can understand why you voted Pero innocent the first day but backing off from Light / Blue was not really great in my opinion. We can´t move forwards when we don´t take a risk. Just saying.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Is it really a good idea to force several people into claiming? Especially when we didn´t get any lynch flips so far? I can understand why you voted Pero innocent the first day but backing off from Light / Blue was not really great in my opinion. We can´t move forwards when we don´t take a risk. Just saying.
Great idea, we can take a risk lynching you. What purpose does this comment serve? There was no great reason to lynch Light, it got a claim that is *fine* and somewhat self-resolving. There is no reason not to get low activity/low contribution players to claim if they otherwise aren't going to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.