Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
we still dont know why emis action failed n1 but flowa didn't despite both targeting drago

we also dont know why conqs "good" action failed on me

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
thats a given, rott
do u have any reads/thoughts?
I feel iffy about Flowa and chickening out with the healing part at the beginning of the day, but for now I have to admit that you and ratchet feel the most town so far, two towns fighting with a tie gives me a stable thought cuz when one of the sides starts to create a wagon or a team of it's own to defeat other part always smells bad for me. Now yet the most worries me fact that there was that double flip. If we will find again people with a double claim we won't know if they are both that what they say or does one of them lie.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
we still dont know why emis action failed n1 but flowa didn't despite both targeting drago

we also dont know why conqs "good" action failed on me
We know why Emi's failed if she's telling the truth, not Flower's. If Drago is a sellsword why would he redirect Flower away from him, and if Scum did it why aren't they killing Drago?

Q.E.D The Drago/Lind == Cult theory is pretty dead. Let's move on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I feel iffy about Flowa and chickening out with the healing part at the beginning of the day, but for now I have to admit that you and ratchet feel the most town so far, two towns fighting with a tie gives me a stable thought cuz when one of the sides starts to create a wagon or a team of it's own to defeat other part always smells bad for me. Now yet the most worries me fact that there was that double flip. If we will find again people with a double claim we won't know if they are both that what they say or does one of them lie.
is this ur first ToL?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
is this ur first ToL?
second, last one was where I was death and I tried to do that death ring thingie around you but you were hunter and because of that I died :josad: so I'm still pretty green to everything here

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
We know why Emi's failed if she's telling the truth, not Flower's. If Drago is a sellsword why would he redirect Flower away from him, and if Scum did it why aren't they killing Drago?

Q.E.D The Drago/Lind == Cult theory is pretty dead. Let's move on.
sellsword is not part of the team

could of redirected flowa for whatever reason while cult is unaware of it

the cult redirector is invoker too i think. that role could block and redirect. lemme check actually

Ratchet

β€Ž

the cult redirector is invoker too i think. that role could block and redirect. lemme check actually
That's in play, but in that case Drago wouldn't be the Sellsword, because the Sellsword would be moving the protection off hoping the Mafia clean the kill up. You see what I'm saying here?

J

Joygirl1

I doubt that there will be much double roles, some roles are described as unique.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Whether it was Cult or Indie there is no reason for Drago specifically to block Flower given she was healing him, and he'd otherwise risk some Hostile Indie ganking him. It's a zero sum play, we can move on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

yea it is invoker that can both block and redirect from the cult team or sellsword an indie who can redirect

redirecting flowa is weird. its one thing im not able to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.