Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whether it was Cult or Indie there is no reason for Drago specifically to block Flower given she was healing him, and he'd otherwise risk some Hostile Indie ganking him. It's a zero sum play, we can move on.
drago blocked hime btw

flowa was simply redirected (thats the theory)

the sequence is

drago blocks hime - could be butler or invoker
flowa is redirected away from drago, possibly by sellsword who town read drago and wanted scum to kill him?
melkor protected drago
emi tracked drago and her action fail

none of the 4 is directly incriminated here. all can happen if we assume a third party sellsword messing with flowa

yea it is invoker that can both block and redirect from the cult team or sellsword an indie who can redirect

redirecting flowa is weird. its one thing im not able to understand.
Let me clear sth up with Drago first. It's possible my action N1 wasn't even noted down because I sent it really late.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I expected you to investigate me, but I expected a Track actually. Anyway, for posterity, because I guess it counts:
I have a theory for the second visitor, let's see if it holds.
The theory I had was investigated by Emi.

Okay, that all adds up. More or less.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why not? you and ekko were sussing me so I just used my abilities on u guys
Did you miss the litany of posts I spent talking about how I actually Town read you? Also, Watchers are pseudo-doctors in that you use them on players you think are very likely Town, because they're likely to be killed and thus you can catch their killers. I don't really see you using your role as a psuedo-protect on me.

Did you miss the litany of posts I spent talking about how I actually Town read you? Also, Watchers are pseudo-doctors in that you use them on players you think are very likely Town, because they're likely to be killed and thus you can catch their killers. I don't really see you using your role as a psuedo-protect on me.
Yeah I haven’t been keeping up so I did miss it LMAO
Idk I just had to use my abilities and you two came to mind, didn’t interact much with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.