Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Lmaoo i was just doing it out of boredom, and ppl knew that
Sis, while I believe you would really do something like this out of boredom, you do understand why I can´t simply take your word for granted, don´t you?

The thing is that there is this possibility you wanted to fake getting hit by a PR and after someone pointed out that this ability would not work on the king role you had to take a step back and brush it off as a joke.

Sis, while I believe you would really do something like this out of boredom, you do understand why I can´t simply take your word for granted, don´t you?

The thing is that there is this possibility you wanted to fake getting hit by a PR and after someone pointed out that this ability would not work on the king role you had to take a step back and brush it off as a joke.
No it didn't go back and read

It is like pll aren't allowed to have fun 💀💀

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So nobody was jailed? So the Prince isn't jailing anyone then because a Prince is guaranteed in a cult/unseen game.

if you are thinking he is the jailor
I dont think so .
No I don't think he's the Jailer. He might be someone else.

I want to see his claim tbh.
What part of it doesn't make sense? It is in retrospect, yes, but would you not agree that analysing who people have been pushing is a very fundamental part of scum hunting?
It makes little sense to fault Drago for pushing Pero, a player many scum read and who also refused to claim until much later, and then Hime, who was also suspect by a few.

In retrospect it looks bad only if he continued to do so in the face of clear evidence that both of them were town.

@Ekkologix should, iirc he knows his claim
@Ekkologix please tell us what he claimed.

Yes, I went to sleep before I got my forensics result but now Dr. Kurumi has them right here and I can tell you: hime was killed by the cult leader!
Thank you.

Although I think Zolo could have been a better option since Hime and Yelan were most probably killed by the scum double kill while Zolo was the odd one out there.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Mornin~

I used night one redirecting player to another player but I didn't got an answer did it worked or not. Night two I did nothing. Also I wasn't jailed.
Thank you.

Who did you redirect?

Also, your action most probably worked since you will be notified if you were blocked here. Unless the target was immune to your action.

J

Joygirl1

@Nana Me out of all people not allowing someone to have fun? Hey hey, that´s not it but when searching for clues I can´t ignore this. You should look out for LANJI btw, he clearly hinted being that Pretender role that has to become king to fulfill his wincon.

So, my exhuming results helped us to find out who the enemy is, having a cult and not having a kill on the first night is quite alarming. Anyone noticed someone acting different when comparing their posts from day 1 with day 2 and later? Unless mafia decides not to go for the usual culting suspects they may have gone for Flowa, Ratchet or Ekko. Tbh with his attitude towards me and his posts feeling off imo Ratchet is the most sus looking one out of those three. We could wait what happens if he doesn´t get healed? As announced he won´t get any of my heals and Flowa´s ability did not work on him.
@Flowa Are you still sure it´s a good idea to use your healing ability again on Ratchet?

@Nana Me out of all people not allowing someone to have fun? Hey hey, that´s not it but when searching for clues I can´t ignore this. You should look out for LANJI btw, he clearly hinted being that Pretender role that has to become king to fulfill his wincon.

So, my exhuming results helped us to find out who the enemy is, having a cult and not having a kill on the first night is quite alarming. Anyone noticed someone acting different when comparing their posts from day 1 with day 2 and later? Unless mafia decides not to go for the usual culting suspects they may have gone for Flowa, Ratchet or Ekko. Tbh with his attitude towards me and his posts feeling off imo Ratchet is the most sus looking one out of those three. We could wait what happens if he doesn´t get healed? As announced he won´t get any of my heals and Flowa´s ability did not work on him.
@Flowa Are you still sure it´s a good idea to use your healing ability again on Ratchet?
If we have a vig role or sth, they should target lanji , he already said he is an indie, wasting a lynch on him would be useless

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

If she wanted to fake being hit by a PR, why openly state early on that she's faking it?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Oh.

I honestly don't know how this interacts with the Bear action and if the Bear action will be cancelled.

Is redirection the only ability you can use?
I can only redirect someone on someone or someone on myself but I have only 2 shots for it. Other things are passive.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It makes little sense to fault Drago for pushing Pero, a player many scum read and who also refused to claim until much later, and then Hime, who was also suspect by a few.

In retrospect it looks bad only if he continued to do so in the face of clear evidence that both of them were town.
I wasn't faulting him for Pero, no.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If we have a vig role or sth, they should target lanji , he already said he is an indie, wasting a lynch on him would be useless
It's fine. Pretender is mostly harmless from the role sheets and he's most probably telling the truth about that as well.

I can only redirect someone on someone or someone on myself but I have only 2 shots for it. Other things are passive.
Okay so you're claiming drunk.

Honestly both Drunk and Invoker can do this. It's hard to say.

Can you tell us why you abstained last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.