Status
Not open for further replies.

So I was sitting next to my window in my humble house ya? I decided to take a nap, sleep on things after a long day of ruckus in the city. During my nap, I had a dream, a fascinating dream about last DP.

In my dream I saw good lad doddsy roaming around in heaven. I town read him due to my dream post I made last DP.

I saw rej joining the jewish community, helped building homes and shelter for the weak and people in need. During the night, he stayed strong defending his people from any harm. Lean town.

I saw ekko, running around the city like a lunatic, but he stopped what he was doing after he saw a guy trip and fall, he offered his hand to help. The dude he helped to stand up again on his feet and make sure he was good was jewish, for that, I town read him as well.

I saw Adam charging into the unknown, and only a brave solder charges into the unknown. Lean town.

I saw pot being a hard working lad, providing the jews with vegetables and fruits from his garden. At first, the jewish people had suspicion that the veggies and fruits are poisened. But they were not and no jew died. Lean town.

I saw nat in my dreams, consuming drugs to distract her feeble mind. Drugs are the work of the devil, and anything associated with the devil can never be good. Could possibly be a townie who lost her way.

I saw flower running around the garden, she stumbled and fill, she realized she was wrong in trying to pluck the flower. However when she fell I saw a smirk, not sure to what make of that smirk just yet. Also, she tried bullying the guy (ekko) who helped the jew lad stand up, I wasn't fan of such bullying. Since this is a multiball she can possibly be scum.

I saw lind walking through the lands of between, some actions he did were genuine, but other actions felt fake. null.

I saw a lady named juliet, she was fixated staring at a jew lad. The jew lad has no idea of what her intention is, and making a jew confused of your intentions is never a good sign. In the dream, the jew lad was waiting for answers. But before he could see juliet true intentions. I woke up. Null.

I saw a person called zemmi, she acted clueless in the dream. She was going in circles by herself avoiding everything and everyone. Looking at her eyes, you can see guilt. So the village people finally confronted this lady, why was she walking in circles? why was she avoiding everything and everyone? but they couldn't get an answer from this lady. Consumed by guilt she ran away for she did not want to be questioned again, and instead of her a person of unknown origins appeared, it seems like a goat ate his tongue. lean scum

The dream was gonna continue to learn more about the people in the game, but it got interrupted when my maid came into my room. So when I take another nap ya, hopefully my dream continues. For it helps me know people better.
Your town read on Doddsy is it from last day when he admitted he likes to complain? I saw that as nai and I'm null on him.

I have been leaning town on Lind and I didn't see any actions of his that looked fake. Which were the actions of his that felt fake to you?

Your scum lean on Zemmi I can completely understand and I also tend to see that as a scummy play. The problem I have with Zemmi is I can see her playing like this as any alignment. I knew her from OJ and I have seen her play like this as both town and scum. When she plays like this it is really hard to read her. Hopefully Ratchet can make himself readable.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good morning

First, I have some info. It doesn't indicate much about Ratchet/zem but I will share it - Ratchet didn't kill anyone last night. I am not 100% on this but my action did get processed so I believe this.

Second, I am suspicious of hime.

I isoed her posts and will explain why I feel so

In the post below, she said wolf made a scummy post but wanted more from wolf to hear.

Fair call so far. Nothing odd over here.
sure, this post looks scummy (note the bolded):

not sure y he felt the need to justify his vote here and also add that he never reads u correctly? doesnt really make much sense tbh

but anyway, thats all im really seeing unless other ppl have other reasons to support their vote on him
the rest of the posts by him r kinda null to me/they just feel like jokes

id rather wait to hear more from that slot
Then she said to not Lynch wolf as he might come back tomorrow and starts contributing. Now this is weird because it kind of reflects TMI to me about her knowing when wolf will get active.

What's more interesting here is that in this post itself she said wolf posts doesn't look like townie so we should Lynch him tomorrow (D2) if he doesn't start doing the stuffs.

yes
in zemmi's case, shes here but unwilling to contribute
at least in kro's case, he might come back and start contributing

obviously if he doesnt start doing stuff by tomorrow tho, he should def be put up for lynch since none of his posts r townie so far
Then she even suggested to vig wolf (below post) but since ekko was pushing her she voted for wolf.

But look at Wolf's role - he was bullet proof.

even have kro be a vig shot instead
but eh, fair enough i suppose

Vote lynch krogothwolf
Imo, I think hime was trying to deflect from Wolf's lynch as wolf was Godfather.

Vote Lynch hime

I am also getting sussed of kagu. She is flying under the radar and her meta is totally off. Town kagu is more engaging and bold than what we have seen so far.

He's usually a kind of semi-ally to the peaky blinders until like S4 or S5 I don't remember. Then it's revealed that he has a terminal illness and is dying. So he and Tommy face off one last time and Tommy kills him.

So he kinda wants Tommy dead lol. I just don't know how Drago has set it up here.

Btw spoilers again.
Kinda misleading post actually, Alfie has no personal enmity with Tommy it was strictly business thing.
Also, Alfie survived and Tommy-Alfie duo works together again after that. In S6 they are strong ally to each other

There're many that want Tommy dead but if one in particular it would be Michael, that's what his purpose reduced to in the series in S6

I think if Michael is to turn it will happen after Polly death.

I do have something to say regarding my fellow dead and alive lads you mentioned in that post of yours. They all have souls ya? some are just more dirtier than others, like our good fellow muugen here.
:pepeke: How about something with substance?

Muugen died, but you can give thoughts on the rest.
First, I have some info. It doesn't indicate much about Ratchet/zem but I will share it - Ratchet didn't kill anyone last night. I am not 100% on this but my action did get processed so I believe
That doesn’t really prove that he’s not scum. It just proves scum would be smart enough not to use a suspicious person for a kill.

Otherwise, nice post. I too suspect hime

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.