Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it’s a nerf and scum wasted it on me, that’s good :usoprice:

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!
Are you saying you recieved it last night? For some reason i had the idea some players started with debuffed roles, did not consider this.

Yes it is nerf, cursed Jewels bring only harm when worn. If you are not lying about having diamonds I'd seduce you tonight :happinesspunch:
Though for your best interests I'd say save and not use an important ability this night.

Good morning

First, I have some info. It doesn't indicate much about Ratchet/zem but I will share it - Ratchet didn't kill anyone last night. I am not 100% on this but my action did get processed so I believe this.

Second, I am suspicious of hime.

I isoed her posts and will explain why I feel so

In the post below, she said wolf made a scummy post but wanted more from wolf to hear.

Fair call so far. Nothing odd over here.

Then she said to not Lynch wolf as he might come back tomorrow and starts contributing. Now this is weird because it kind of reflects TMI to me about her knowing when wolf will get active.

What's more interesting here is that in this post itself she said wolf posts doesn't look like townie so we should Lynch him tomorrow (D2) if he doesn't start doing the stuffs.

Then she even suggested to vig wolf (below post) but since ekko was pushing her she voted for wolf.

But look at Wolf's role - he was bullet proof.

Imo, I think hime was trying to deflect from Wolf's lynch as wolf was Godfather.

Vote Lynch hime

I am also getting sussed of kagu. She is flying under the radar and her meta is totally off. Town kagu is more engaging and bold than what we have seen so far.

This is actually a good catch, good job lad. Her being annoyed that it would be better to shoot him instead of lynching him was indeed weird and screams partnership TMI. It seem our GOAT name for this DP will be named 'hime'

Vote Lynch: hime

Your town read on Doddsy is it from last day when he admitted he likes to complain? I saw that as nai and I'm null on him.
This is why I town read Doddsy. I clearly explained why he is in my town list ya? Reading my posts can actually go long way for you ya? Good lad.

When I saw this post of yours, a unique bird flew right by my window ya, it was a very beautiful bird ya know, so I pulled my gun, aimed at the flying bird and shot it. The bullet hit a fellow jew citizen instead. But the shocker here is that he survived ay? the bullet hit a metal necklace he wore and saved his life. This made me realize something, the missed shot at the flying bird, a man getting hit by accident, surviving a shot that would of definitely killed him and having a second chance in life means one thing. You are probably townie, you have to be. Yes.... You are townie, I made up my decision. Welcome, you are my first townie read in the game. Here have this bread and continue sitting in the corner like a good little boy. I'll call you up when we need some muscle moving around ya? good lad.
I have been leaning town on Lind and I didn't see any actions of his that looked fake. Which were the actions of his that felt fake to you?
It's purely feeling, maybe if you have better connection with god you would start developing it too ya know.

Your scum lean on Zemmi I can completely understand and I also tend to see that as a scummy play. The problem I have with Zemmi is I can see her playing like this as any alignment. I knew her from OJ and I have seen her play like this as both town and scum. When she plays like this it is really hard to read her. Hopefully Ratchet can make himself readable.
It seems we are in a mind meld regarding this, which is a good thing, it tells me you are using your mind for good purpose.

Day 2 Vote Tally #1
D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

Ekkologix – Natalija
Adam 🍎 – Ratchet > Flowa
Pot Goblin – Pot Goblin > *
SoulKiller – SoulKiller > Juliet > Ratchet > hime
Juliet – SoulKiller
Reborn – hime

hime – 2
Natalija / Flowa / SoulKiller – 1

If I missed a vote, please let me know. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Nope.
Ekko was leading that wagon not you.
Nope, Ekko was building it on my case. But you are too blind to admit anything.

Also while sleeping I was rethinking stuff. Pein seems scum in my book, that's some incredible selfblinding here. I was about to ask him if he wants to towncore with us but in order to do so he has to keep an open mind and not close his eyes in front of the truth.

@SoulKiller @Ekkologix
Rej to towncore, what do you guys think about Pein? He seems scum in my book because he is a non believer.

Nope, Ekko was building it on my case. But you are too blind to admit anything.

Also while sleeping I was rethinking stuff. Pein seems scum in my book, that's some incredible selfblinding here. I was about to ask him if he wants to towncore with us but in order to do so he has to keep an open mind and not close his eyes in front of the truth.

@SoulKiller @Ekkologix
Rej to towncore, what do you guys think about Pein? He seems scum in my book because he is a non believer.
Us?
kek....

lowa – SoulKiller > Ekkologix > krogothwolf
Lindltaylor – RayanOO > krogothwolf
Yo Tan Wa – Natalija
Natalija – krogothwolf
krogothwolf – Ekkologix
Ekkologix – Marimo_420
T-Pein™ – Marimo_420 > krogothwolf
SoulKiller – Lindltaylor > Reborn > SoulKiller > krogothwolf
Rej – Juliet
Doddsy – Ekkologix
Ekkologix – krogothwolf
Reborn – krogothwolf
Pot Goblin – Pot Goblin > krogothwolf
hime – krogothwolf
w8 a min.
Rej was voting Julied....

:suresure:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rej trying to look too townie on this Krogothwolf thing.
epic fail.
Trying to take credit for it?

goes all the way up to scum list.
probs opposite mafia.
Lmao OMGUS at its finest. The thing is I think you are likelier to be red mafia.

vote lynch T-pein @Dragomir
I do not want to be involved with SK/Rej.
Since when are you two on the towncore?
the heck?

:tchpepe:
Its optimism that connects us.

Most of the people in the gamethread are non believers I feel. They dont wanna believe it was a clean lynch which is sad. Because the main drivers, me and Ekko looked quite comfortable on that lynch. But I also have a beta case in store for Ekko. But I'd like to see him as town who helped us to drive a lynch against an obvious wolf.

Like I said non believers are just bad people. People have to admit it was a clean lynch if they want to town with us. Only red mafia would opportunistically push an agenda to discredit the accuracy of D1's lynch because they dont want town to steamroll another mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.