Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I haven't yet, no. I didn't like Soul from what I read, I noticed Joygirl voted me for ludicrous reasons, I think Hime is my main counter wago so I'll probably vote there today. I know it's not great but I'm in too many games all at once, and this week of all weeks it's not a good time for it.
Eh no don’t worry about it. Being in too many games and juggling other things in life is burning me out too.

I hope your week gets better though!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Eh no don’t worry about it. Being in too many games and juggling other things in life is burning me out too.

I hope your week gets better though!
Ah, I should add, I don't want to be read from that, regardless of alignment I can try harder than this. Over the night if I survive today I'll see if I can put a post together and get myself going

Nay

Oh, I'm leading.

Look, I'm playing too many games and subbed in to help Zem out because she was sick. Surprised Rej didn't note this because he's in that convo too (if he did then I apologise).

I'm not really interested in defending the shit out of myself for things I myself haven't done, if you give me a few days I could help out but if I must be lynched today then flip me and get it over with. I'm an investigative role, checked Mango and received "your action failed".

As for what kind of investigative role I couldn't even say, I'm told I receive different results based on different actions people take over the game.

And yeah to be honest I'm far more interested in playing Favourites than this so whatever really.
Did you visit the club? I visited the club and my actions failed also

Rej

Year of the black beard!
ah I would really like to get more from Ratchet, but I doubt we can change the wagon today, I expected to have atleast 5 new pages poppin up with material

let's do it since idk how much time I can invest for mafia and I am about to have dinner in a bit and take a shower (I am unshowered for 2 days]

vote Ratchet @Dragomir

fook majority lynches (when majority lynch becomes Ratchet's biggest enemy this DP)
@Ratchet are you working on your legacy reads?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Lynch Marimo_420

not based on a ton tbh but his iso is not looking too hot^
gives me coasting scum vibes
this is a majority lynch I doubt we can get a wagon on Marimo rolling.
you would have to do more quoting, more casing and you need to tag people if you really want another wagon going on

it is actually a really weak play

Rej

Year of the black beard!
interesting that several people's who visitted had their action fail, probably because they were drunk or so, so some had a good time some had a bad time
this club ability doesn't look inheritly townish

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ah I would really like to get more from Ratchet, but I doubt we can change the wagon today, I expected to have atleast 5 new pages poppin up with material

let's do it since idk how much time I can invest for mafia and I am about to have dinner in a bit and take a shower (I am unshowered for 2 days]

vote Ratchet @Dragomir

fook majority lynches (when majority lynch becomes Ratchet's biggest enemy this DP)
@Ratchet are you working on your legacy reads?
It's plurality, isn't it? As for legacy, just go with what I've said, I think Flowa is town btw.

I'm conflicted on Ratchet and his play here reminds me from the Star Wars game where he was town and gave up. I've seen some of his scum games where he put some effort.

I'm fine with voting Zolo since he has done nothing, I've only played 2 games with him one game he was mafia and another he was indie. I spectated a town game of Zolo's where he looked towny and his play here reminds me of his scum games.

Vote Lynch Zolo

I'm having a look at these two posts of yours. On the second post you said you have only read 10 pages and on your first post you put me and Lind as town. Why do you have me as town when I didn't say anything on the first 10 pages and my first post was on page 12? You're right that I'm town but your town read on me should have been developed from later pages.
@Ratchet You didn't answer my question to this quote above that I was waiting to hear.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
its deadline lynch
rly, the last time I saw the write ups it hinted towards majority
It's plurality, isn't it? As for legacy, just go with what I've said, I think Flowa is town btw.
it's majority lynch
I'm conflicted on Ratchet and his play here reminds me from the Star Wars game where he was town and gave up. I've seen some of his scum games where he put some effort.

I'm fine with voting Zolo since he has done nothing, I've only played 2 games with him one game he was mafia and another he was indie. I spectated a town game of Zolo's where he looked towny and his play here reminds me of his scum games.

Vote Lynch Zolo
Zolo isn't looking scummy to me
I bet he can do town justice if we tag him @Zolo

whom do you want to lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.