One Piece Episode 1025 - The Worst Generation Gets Wiped Out?! The Emperors' Deadly Attack!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
Calm down, relax, Luffy gets oneshotted by some weak ass attack in the next episode and Zoro will save him again. Zoro has the best non CoC coating feats in the story. :myman:
It's okay once Luffy sends Zori down to the fodder level while the 3 big boys fight the emperors you'll change your tune

:cheers:

"They debunked my special needs headcanon, so to somehow save face I need to bring up ZKK & have my fellow Oda nob gobblers like my shit."

It's cool Mr Swallow, Zoro ain't real he can't harm you :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

"We don't care about the anime it's filler anyway."

- Continues to verbally vomit out retarded headcanon cause a fictional character gets them mad :suresure:

Last edited:
A particular fandom will cry to sleep today :suresure::suresure:
While one was getting pegged by Black Maria, the other was blocking the strongest 9 billion attack in existence :blush::blush:
In their opinion getting pegged by a Tobi Roppo after being captured by the latter's fodder underlings is a better feat than Zoro facing Yonkos as a main fighter, making Big Mom scream in fear, blocking the Hakai and scarring Kaido... that's how mind-twisted they are