One Piece Episode 1025 - The Worst Generation Gets Wiped Out?! The Emperors' Deadly Attack!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Some of the aura stuff was over the top and looked ugly, but I was fine with some of the general ideas around the colours, even if I don't think they were always well executed.

Whoever is saying colours bad must really hate JoJo's.
lol watch a Jojo episode and compare.

Jojo seasons are often flawlessly animated

Colors Aura powers fights are awesome in Jojo

Hakai this episode is a scandal

lol watch a Jojo episode and compare.

Jojo seasons are often flawlessly animated

Colors Aura powers fights are awesome in Jojo

Hakai this episode is a scandal
Yeah, nah bruh.

I'm a massive Jojo fans, but aside from part 5(which was consistently really good, even accounting for some weaker stuff), and most of the first season of part 3, Jojo is not well animated. Its very much a direction driven show. Its also a show critiqued for its auras, though I'd argue they are also fine. The colour design is a definite highlight, but that typically hides the fact that the production for JoJo usually struggle a lot.

In terms of actual animation, One Piece I'd say has better highlights. Its arguably more consistent with those highlights as well for most seasons aside from part 5.

I will say that some of the aura stuff this episode was a bit overbearing, but the inclusion of colour itself was fine, which is what I was mocking the prior post for, which was acting like adding colour somehow ruined the scene. It just could have used some better execution.

:gokulaugh:

Zoro blocked it for a moment. Anime time means jack shit I was actually expecting them to draw it out for half an episode but was literally less than a minute. Law teleported Zoro as he was about to be wiped off the map if he tried holding the attack off a second longer.

:milaugh:

Can't wait for the reactions to
Go downstairs Zoro you ain't this level to fight from Luffy

:rolaugh:
When did Law teleported him

How did they fuck that up so badly?
They missed the future sight emphasis given in the manga with the small spark near Luffy's face and eyes wide open.
They made Hakai look slow and ridiculous to not just dodge, it also doesn't look that impressive compared to the manga.
They added in slow reactions twice from Luffy and others to drag the scene, which as Kid says was only an instant.

Then they fuck up the flow of Kaidou's onslaught against Luffy, the whole point is Kaidou focuses 3 attacks directly on Luffy before he has a chance to properly get back up, now to change the cliffhanger they have Luffy getting up and smiling after getting slammed by adv CoC.

This was not a cliffhanger moment in the manga. What fucked up pacing, they should have just had the scabbards vs Orochi like it is in the manga rather than sloppily trying to move things around.

Are they doing this to include more than 1 chapters worth of content next episode with big budget? Doesn't look like it from the shitty animation in the preview...

S-SANJIBROS????? I THOUGHT YOU SAID QUEEN CAN HANDLE MARCO BLUE FLAME?? :kobeha::kobeha:
is that damage control for your boy King who is in the rubble having an orgasm somewhere from the same blue flames while Queen has to deal with Marco instead .. such incompetence
:wellwell:

How can this episode make zoro look so good and have his "future" opponent get off screened and look so trash at the same time.

The duality of reality
:finally::finally:

But weren't some people absolutely sure that Zoro barely did anything, with Law teleporting him away after a second that the stopped the attack?
And yet the anime, who loves to extend everything, to add filler scenes and what not... didn't show everything of that sort?

Now the excuse is "b- but Toei wanks Zoro!'
These morbidly obsessed people... can't you just cope?

Ar this point it's undesputable, Zoro intercepted the Hakai, blocked that for some seconds and when he couldn't block anymore and got overpowered, tanked part of the attack.
The Supernovas actually didn't even move, they just were saved by Zoro who dashed in front of them. That's why everyone of them ended in the same exact place after the Hakai.

Like it? Don't like it? Doesn't matter.
At this point it's a hater on the internet vs the official manga and the official anime adaptation of that manga.
Guess the second source is more trustworthy.

I just don't get it..

Hakai is clearly directed upwards and zoro blocks it and then it abruptly bursts through the same trajectory upwards

how can some twits interpret that as zoro deflecting the attacks when nothing of the such is indicated

Law even has his Shambles technique ready

SMH

At this point it's a hater on the internet vs the official manga and the official anime adaptation of that manga.
Guess the second source is more trustworthy.
reread 1009 and then see the panel of Luffy taking the hit from Kaidou and grimacing just before getting hit before getting up.
Contrast with him getting back up and smiling at the end of the anime with fake filler footage, that is not what went down, they fucked up, ruining one of the most brutal dynamic moments that Kaidou gets because of their poor planning/ shortcuts despite all the extra time they had.

This should have been treated with the same respect as 1001-1003, and it looks like they are likely going to fuck up 1010 also.

It's the manga vs the anime, pretending otherwise makes you look like delusional.