Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yonko system restricts movement from place to place as they are marked by territories,
going into someone's territory is a sign of war
irc luffy's gen prob wont have that because it goes against the freedom he wants to achieve.
makes a lot of sense why these emperors need to go down .
current system of 4 emperors may not exist anymore
the balance will be done in
Thats why I don't think it can be. Kaido's main territory is Wano. Wano will go back to its people, not to another pirate, unless its under Luffy's protection I guess.

I still think kinemon has a pretty good chance to fight him
But if not kinemon maybe denjiro

Scabbard spy vs scabbard spy maybe
Yh if I had to pick one of the scabbards it’d be Kin but not only was Kanjuro able to keep up with Kawamatsu in a brief clash even whilst having the disadvantage of having to secure Momo so he doesn’t get taken back, his abilities are OP asf. The man just soloed all those alliance ships with one attack ^^’

Denjiro v Kanjuro will be pretty interesting but there’s literally been zero interaction between the two so far, so will feel a bit weird if they are matched up against each other.

On that note, I'm curious as to what Oda's plan is with the Supernova, in the end will they just essentially be the Strawhat Fleet but their own crews? Its clear most of them will fight under/with Luffy in the EoS. We probably still have 1/2 more arcs before this to cover Bonney/Urouge though.

Killer one shot him to without using a named attack or haki
I didn't know one shotting meant you hit someone after getting outside help then you are top weak to even retrieve your weapon then the person one shots you using your own weapon then you pass out then the person waits for the person who helped you to leave then the person gets a stomach ache and passes out from hunger

Okay. Now I'm Learning new things

You know maybe jimbei lost just half of his life ?
Pedro was like him, physically ok but his life span ...
Let’s say he did, which I doubt. It’s something intangible that no one cares about because the series will be over soon in universe time for it to matter and Jinbei looks the same. Oda.

Could’ve had bm spin the roulette and have him lose a limb or something but the man has no balls to put actual stakes in his story anymore. Heck, if you ask me, Jinbei and most of the people there should’ve been executed to set an example. The simple fact that people were expecting Jinbei to come back just fine shows how much the straw hats and allies extreme plot armour has seeped into people’s minds and seen as something perfectly normal and expected when it’s pure dog shit.

I didn't know one shotting meant you hit someone after getting outside help then you are top weak to even retrieve your weapon then the person one shots you using your own weapon then you pass out then the person waits for the person who helped you to leave then the person gets a stomach ache and passes out from hunger

Okay. Now I'm Learning new things
Killer didn't have his main weapons too
and name another character who fainted due to stomach ache

Status
Not open for further replies.