Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, in all honesty I don’t believe there will be “yonko” title post wano!! With two of them(big mom & Kaido) taken out it would only seem reasonable to call Shanks, BB and Luffy just emperors or the three great pirates of the sea!! Since the word yonko mean four emperors which wouldn’t make any sense post Wano with two out of the game....
Law and Kid might replace them.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Seriously, he fights entirely different from most other characters in this series, I don't get why people dislike him. I really can't wait to finally see him go all out this arc, this is the arc to do it.
Well some believe him surviving consists of PIS/CIS, however this applies to Luffy and the pre ts novas as well

We know how Oda deals with this stuff :cheers:

yonko system restricts movement from place to place as they are marked by territories,
going into someone's territory is a sign of war
irc luffy's gen prob wont have that because it goes against the freedom he wants to achieve.
makes a lot of sense why these emperors need to go down .
current system of 4 emperors may not exist anymore
the balance will be done in

No need to cry about it mate. Nobody is denying that Kaido and Big Mom will be destroyed for the sake of the main characters plot armour, but I at least expected Jinbe to be injured. At least missing an eye or a limb, but Oda isn't a fan of mutilation I guess. It could've added an extra layer to Luffy's desire of taking Big Mom down, but no, Oda chooses to destroy BM's portrayal instead. It makes no sense, he can give the Straw Hat's plot armour in a better, more plausible way. At this point it's clear. Every villain in the series, barring Blackbeard and perhaps Akainu, will be downplayed by Oda if they face the main protags.
If you think Blackbeard and akainu will be immune to the stupid bat then you’re in for a rude awakening. I’m just saying my friend. You need to lower your expectations for your own sanity. And yes I am crying about it because I spent almost two decades on this and it’s getting bad.
Anyways cheers to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.