Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Idgaf, I think Jinbe is awesome and I always have. Lol

Though it’s a bit disappointing that Oda left Jinbe all by his lonesome in an angry Yonko’s territory and Jinbe seemingly emerges just fine. Though, if there’s one thing I’m used to in post time skip One Piece, it’s being completely and utterly underwhelmed by the Yonko.

Zoro bowed down to Mihawk, with Mihawk saying that Zoro found a purpose greater than his own ambition. Which is, to be a good right hand man to Luffy. He was willing to give his own life for Luffy at TB. The vivre card also stated, that Zoro is now even more reliable as Luffy's right hand man than he already was. Commenting Luffy's CoC by saying he would expect that much from the man he follows. Telling Pica that his captain cannot be bothered with such a small fry and hence he is the one taking Pica on. It's so obvious at this point. What speaks for Zoro coming out stronger from the TS? Oh, yeah, he had his itsy bitsy eye cut.
The opposite is true then. Luffy puts his friends above his ambitions multiple times. So luffy is weaker than the entire crew?

G

Gran D. Master

Do what's king's gimmick in this situation?

Daz bones had steel and that's why Zoro was on the back foot.

What will king have? Let me guess King will be shooting fire balls and shit from mid air?
Are you genuinely upset about the idea of Zoro STRUGGLING in a fight and not insta killing his opponent? Oh God forbid that ever happens. Zoro must always be cool and and edgy and never take damage in combat; his fights must only consist of him performing a shitty one-liner before one-shooting his opponent. Now THAT is good action

Trio of monsters doesnt mean Monster Trio. It's a fan term.

Dont dig yourself into a bigger hole
:king:.... further
"Trio of monsters doesnt mean Monster Trio. "
you went this low
:crazwhat:
you realize this is translated right so arguing on semantics as minor as this

exhibit A of what happens when folks dont want to accept their L in peace.
:jordanmf:[/QUOTE]
But your wrong.

:king: More than even before

Different attacks and different circumstances. The same Luffy that was pummeled by Bellamy, could block attacks from Doflamingo with Haki, even awakened.

And? Rayleigh is still a top tier and the former right hand man of Roger. Who trained Luffy in the forms of Haki and had sparring with him. All in a island full of wild beasts which are far stronger than Luffy was at that point of time. So Mihawk being stronger than Ray does in no way mean that Zoro came out stronger than Luffy from the TS. Because obviously, Mihawk only used an amount of strength for Zoro low enough to not obliterate him. Just as Rayleigh slowed down, since he was 100 times stronger than Luffy and his crew according to Shakky.
You might as well stop man lol. There are just something you just can’t help, which includes people saying that at any point Zoro was stronger than Luffy or had better haki.

Are you genuinely upset about the idea of Zoro STRUGGLING in a fight and not insta killing his opponent? Oh God forbid that ever happens. Zoro must always be cool and and edgy and never take damage in combat; his fights must only consist of him performing a shitty one-liner before one-shooting his opponent. Now THAT is good action
What? I'm trying to understand what YOU think will happen

If you have no idea what you are talking about then say so.

Zoro's had mutual fights where he's struggled and the fight was not like the Daz bones fight. Zoro struggled against Kaku because they were basically evenly matched from start to finish.

This is explicitly different from the Daz bones fight that specifically relied on a gimmick to justify how Zoro can win yet he was on the back foot for so much of the he fight.

You chose the hehe Daz bones type fight instead of the Kaku type fight and in both he struggled. Then I ask you what gimmick King would have similar to Daz bones and then you wig out.

C'mon if you don't even have an idea of what your talking about then just don't talk about it

The opposite is true then. Luffy puts his friends above his ambitions multiple times. So luffy is weaker than the entire crew?
What is Luffy's ambition though? To be the freest man. He doesn't put that aside when saving his friends. But Zoro was specifically shown to put his ambition behind.

Either way. There is no argument here that supports Zoro being > Luffy at the beginning of post TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.