Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gran D. Master

What? I'm trying to understand what YOU think will happen

If you have no idea what you are talking about then say so.

Zoro's had mutual fights where he's struggled and the fight was not like the Daz bones fight. Zoro struggled against Kaku because they were basically evenly matched from start to finish.

This is explicitly different from the Daz bones fight that specifically relied on a gimmick to justify how Zoro can win yet he was on the back foot for so much of the he fight.

You chose the hehe Daz bones type fight instead of the Kaku type fight and in both he struggled. Then I ask you what gimmick King would have similar to Daz bones and then you wig out.

C'mon if you don't even have an idea of what your talking about then just don't talk about it
Wtf do you want me to say? I already told you that I expect Zoro to be losing the fight, but I also don't want the entire fight to conclude with Zoro one-shotting him. You're the one who seemed displeased by my expectation judging from your previous passive-aggressive reply. Ever seen Luffy vs Katakuri? That's the kind of fight I want it to be, though I can do without all the honour bullshit. Are you happy with that answer? Or would Zoro facing that much adversity be upsetting for you?

What is Luffy's ambition though? To be the freest man. He doesn't put that aside when saving his friends. But Zoro was specifically shown to put his ambition behind.

Either way. There is no argument here that supports Zoro being > Luffy at the beginning of post TS.
Hold up, Zoro explained this himself. He told Kuma "If I can't protect my captain then what's my dream worth"

Do ypu not get what this means? He's saying the value of his dream has changed. At first he wanted to be WSS as a challenge to Kuina. Then he wanted to be WSS in memory of Kuina. Then he wanted to be WSS in memory of Kuina and so that his strength can worth helping luffy be pirate king.

Zoro himself explained this shit already. Theres nothing that changed about Zoro's end goal. If Luffy were to become pirate king tomorrow Zoro would still go after the WSS. His dream didn't change

Something which I don't understand one point or at least ask myself the question, why it take so long for a fishmen as Jinbe to arrive in Wano after fucking Big mom?
Let say he was able to escape from Totland as the only one. From WCi to Wano it take over one week. When Luffy arrive in Wano, Big mom arrive 2-3days later. Then 2 weeks pass and we are on the fire festival day.

It is almost three or even more weeks yet Jinbe arrive right now? How he didn't arrive early even before Big mom. Why it take for him so long to go to Wano?

I have my own theory about it, probably Jinbe was catch by Big mom and put into Jail. But someone else (Katakuri) let him go after Big mom leave the territory? Would be a kinda nice twist if something like this would happen and we know that Katakuri will have a big role over the Big mom pirates in the future.

@Buusatan94 , @dirtyLarry , @Jo_Ndule
You guys though about Jinbe arriving very late in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.