Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something which I don't understand one point or at least ask myself the question, why it take so long for a fishmen as Jinbe to arrive in Wano after fucking Big mom?
Let say he was able to escape from Totland as the only one. From WCi to Wano it take over one week. When Luffy arrive in Wano, Big mom arrive 2-3days later. Then 2 weeks pass and we are on the fire festival day.

It is almost three or even more weeks yet Jinbe arrive right now? How he didn't arrive early even before Big mom. Why it take for him so long to go to Wano?

I have my own theory about it, probably Jinbe was catch by Big mom and put into Jail. But someone else (Katakuri) let him go after Big mom leave the territory? Would be a kinda nice twist if something like this would happen and we know that Katakuri will have a big role over the Big mom pirates in the future.

@Buusatan94 , @dirtyLarry , @Jo_Ndule
You guys though about Jinbe arriving very late in Wano.
My guess is:

- Battle damaged: To recover
- Recruiting just like Neko (we only see Jinbe this chapter).

We will get a flashback next chapter I'm sure and it will explain where he's been and what he was doing.

Wtf do you want me to say? I already told you that I expect Zoro to be losing the fight, but I also don't want the entire fight to conclude with Zoro one-shotting him. You're the one who seemed displeased by my expectation judging from your previous passive-aggressive reply. Ever seen Luffy vs Katakuri? That's the kind of fight I want it to be, though I can do without all the honour bullshit. Are you happy with that answer? Or would Zoro facing that much adversity be upsetting for you?
Zoro's fights are not like Luffy’s. Same as Sanji's fight and Ussop's fights. Oda isnt lazy to recycle the same fighting mechanic for different characters who fight differently for different things.

If you want Zoro to have a fight like Daz bones then it will work like all of those fights. Same as his fight wth ohm and same as his fight with Pica. The bad guy has a gimmick that puts Zoro om the back foot until ONE SHOT.

If you want an actual struggle like Kaku where it's not a one shot then Zoro and king will be evenly matched from the start.

No need for all the salt

J

Jo_Ndule

>Zoro needed Enma + training to be top commander level
>Sanji needed RS to be commander level
>Luffy needed g4 to be top commander level; FS to be above YCs; and adcoa + training to be top tier

These are facts.
Kawamatsu >= Ashura.

Oda introduced Ashura first, then Kawa, then Denjiro (strongest Scabbard).

Oda always introduces members of a group from weakest to strongest

Cracker < Smoothie < Katakuri
Jack < Queen <= King
Trebol ~ Diamante < Pica
Aokiji <= Kizaru <= Akainu
Mr. 3 < Mr. 2 < Mr. 1 < Mr. 0
Ashura < Kawamatsu < Denjiro
Thus works but with retainers nope.
The new top 3 is Denjiro Ashura Dukes
Back then it was Ashura Denjiro Kawa

Kawamastu has done crap this arc, he was 13 years in prison doing nothing much.
Ashura dukes and Denjiro had 20 years to grow.

It kinda is, also BB had a year to control WB’s DF so having two OP DFs plus several of the most dangerous criminals in the world would definitely put him on yonko lvl.
Hum, maybe. But it wouldn’t surprise me if you could truly earn that title after you obtained it. If you have powerful allies, powerful crew and territories, I don’t see why you couldn’t become a Yonko before reaching Yonko level. Luffy is already being called the fifth emperor even though he’s still way below any Yonko in terms of strength.

Something which I don't understand one point or at least ask myself the question, why it take so long for a fishmen as Jinbe to arrive in Wano after fucking Big mom?
Let say he was able to escape from Totland as the only one. From WCi to Wano it take over one week. When Luffy arrive in Wano, Big mom arrive 2-3days later. Then 2 weeks pass and we are on the fire festival day.

It is almost three or even more weeks yet Jinbe arrive right now? How he didn't arrive early even before Big mom. Why it take for him so long to go to Wano?

I have my own theory about it, probably Jinbe was catch by Big mom and put into Jail. But someone else (Katakuri) let him go after Big mom leave the territory? Would be a kinda nice twist if something like this would happen and we know that Katakuri will have a big role over the Big mom pirates in the future.

@Buusatan94 , @dirtyLarry , @Jo_Ndule
You guys though about Jinbe arriving very late in Wano.
As much as I think that Katakuri will eventually become the new leader of the Charlotte family and will become an ally for Luffy I don't think that he would go as far as freeing Jinbei nor one of Luffy's other allies.

"Trio of monsters doesnt mean Monster Trio. "
you went this low
:crazwhat:
you realize this is translated right so arguing on semantics as minor as this

exhibit A of what happens when folks dont want to accept their L in peace.
:jordanmf:
Actually in the official translation, there is no three monsters from Nami or Caribou. It's just three strongest guys and three strong fools.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Maybe it was written before, but I am pretty busy still with all that stuff around (going to change very soon!) but the timeframe between arriving of bm and jinbe made me curious, curious enough to fantasize or theorize about it.

It seems like jinbe is about 10-14 days later in wano then BM, which is pretty much, specially when you remember he is a fishman and way faster in water.

i guess it is because he got defeated and captured by big mum. So there he didn’t just escaped, BM-Pirates made him leave... better... Katakuri let him go and will also come to wano to fight alongside luffy against Big Mum and Kaido.

yes i still stick to the idea of katakuri Freeing his Family from the tyranny of their mother!

>Zoro needed Enma + training to be top commander level
>Sanji needed RS to be commander level
>Luffy needed g4 to be top commander level; FS to be above YCs; and adcoa + training to be top tier

These are facts.

Thus works but with retainers nope.
The new top 3 is Denjiro Ashura Dukes
Back then it was Ashura Denjiro Kawa

Kawamastu has done crap this arc, he was 13 years in prison doing nothing much.
Ashura dukes and Denjiro had 20 years to grow.
Oda won’t care. He didn’t care when he made Croc stronger despite being in prison.

G

Gran D. Master

Zoro's fights are not like Luffy’s. Same as Sanji's fight and Ussop's fights. Oda isnt lazy to recycle the same fighting mechanic for different characters who fight differently for different things.

If you want Zoro to have a fight like Daz bones then it will work like all of those fights. Same as his fight wth ohm and same as his fight with Pica. The bad guy has a gimmick that puts Zoro om the back foot until ONE SHOT.

If you want an actual struggle like Kaku where it's not a one shot then Zoro and king will be evenly matched from the start.

No need for all the salt
So apparently sword fights can't end as a result of accumulated wounds, it always has to be a one-shot finisher? If that's the case Oda's swordfighting choreography is pure garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.