[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
why do u keep fishing for info ??? when u don't share anything yourself ?????????
I will share something about my role when I find it important myself
Oh really! You don't have info at all Celestia.... isn't it? Don't beat around the bush.

You played too safe whole day one and now do you think I will give you a pass without claiming? Forget it....claim right now..

@Dragomir claim

C

Celestia

Oh really! You don't have info at all Celestia.... isn't it? Don't beat around the bush.

You played too safe whole day one and now do you think I will give you a pass without claiming? Forget it....claim right now..

@Dragomir claim
last time I checked u aren't a confrimed townie yet you keep fishing for info

wtf is playing safe anyway we had already confirmed scum and ppl from psychic vision

I don't need someone to teach me how to play

Reborn

Why do you suspect that we have results dude? This is the 2nd time you've asked me for them. I already told you I'm not a TI.
Townie numbers are filled. Either you don't fit in or someone is lying.... you wanna help then come out with something substantial

Reborn

last time I checked u aren't a confrimed townie yet you keep fishing for info

wtf is playing safe anyway we had already confirmed scum and ppl from psychic vision

I don't need someone to teach me how to play
I don't need to teach you but I definitely need to Know who you are because you seem scummy...

No we don't had confirmed psychic vision. Final slipped and drago,me and others argued to press against him that resulted into final getting assured as scum.

What you did?. nothing.....

I am townie and that's why I need to fish for info.... because that's how I will catch scum.

Now stop neato around the bush and claim

D

Dragomir

Townie numbers are filled. Either you don't fit in or someone is lying.... you wanna help then come out with something substantial
And what you yourself done? Apply your logic to yourself first and claim before I come out. There's zero reason for us to do a mass claim D2. Madness.

C

Celestia

I don't need to teach you but I definitely need to Know who you are because you seem scummy...

No we don't had confirmed psychic vision. Final slipped and drago,me and others argued to press against him that resulted into final getting assured as scum.

What you did?. nothing.....

I am townie and that's why I need to fish for info.... because that's how I will catch scum.

Now stop neato around the bush and claim
lmao fuck off with you didn't do anything

when I was active he pretty much slipped with his claim what the fuck u need me to do
and no shit I am not claiming just because u asked and with no reason

Reborn

And what you yourself done? Apply your logic to yourself first and claim before I come out. There's zero reason for us to do a mass claim D2. Madness.
What I done? Lmao

No there is hell of a reason to claim. Unless you think we don't need to catch scums
lmao fuck off with you didn't do anything

when I was active he pretty much slipped with his claim what the fuck u need me to do
and no shit I am not claiming just because u asked and with no reason
Panicking aren't you?

You have Nothing to claim... you are scum

C

Celestia

What I done? Lmao

No there is hell of a reason to claim. Unless you think we don't need to catch scums

Panicking aren't you?

You have Nothing to claim... you are scum
stfu I am not panicking your playing is annoying u want everyoen to claim for what ? u have no kill last night and instead of focusing on who was rbed/ jailed u are pushing for mass claim

why don't you claim if u are so eager about helping town first

Reborn

stfu I am not panicking your playing is annoying u want everyoen to claim for what ? u have no kill last night and instead of focusing on who was rbed/ jailed u are pushing for mass claim

why don't you claim if u are so eager about helping town first
Lol! You clearly are panicking...

I need to Focus upon everyone. You aren't going to get special treatment. So Stop this BS.

I asked you first. Claim....

D

Dragomir

Simply process of elimination here.

Poison, Flower, Rej, Dark, Queen, and Homelander. Let's add Neutral to that list too. If we have only 10 townies then that remains 4 spots for ppl to be in. Let me add myself in there, as I will reveal myself soon enough here and you'll see how confirmed I am. That's 8 total. Were left with 2.

TAC, Reborn, Nana, Kiwi, All Red, and True God Moe left to fill in the slots.

The remaining 3 mafia and witch are in this pile.

I will confidently assert TAC and Reborn into my town pile. Nana is witch. Kiwi, Red, and More are mafia. Badaboom.

C

Celestia

Lol! You clearly are panicking...

I need to Focus upon everyone. You aren't going to get special treatment. So Stop this BS.

I asked you first. Claim....
I won't claim just cuz someone asked for no reason :kayneshrug: someone who isn't even a town

Reborn

I won't claim just cuz someone asked for no reason :kayneshrug: someone who isn't even a town
Oh now you are on me as I am not town?

How you reached to that conclusion?. based on results? Tell us then

Or is it because I asked you to claim and caught your BS?

Simply process of elimination here.

Poison, Flower, Rej, Dark, Queen, and Homelander. Let's add Neutral to that list too. If we have only 10 townies then that remains 4 spots for ppl to be in. Let me add myself in there, as I will reveal myself soon enough here and you'll see how confirmed I am. That's 8 total. Were left with 2.

TAC, Reborn, Nana, Kiwi, All Red, and True God Moe left to fill in the slots.

The remaining 3 mafia and witch are in this pile.

I will confidently assert TAC and Reborn into my town pile. Nana is witch. Kiwi, Red, and More are mafia. Badaboom.
I absolutely understand that but there is a problem in it. A big problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.