If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, the Straw Hats have never had their Bounties revealed in Vivre Cards, always in the main story.

I still HEAVILY believe Zoro and Sanji are Aramaki's actual opponents, due to the overlapping character traits (Sake; swordsman; hasn't eaten for a long time (Sanji's backstory); would eat food from a pretty girl (Zoro being fed by Rika while imprisoned)). This also is foreshadowed by Green Bull massacring Sanji and Zoro's opponents, Queen and King.

So... my dream is we get Sanji and Zoro side-by-side, facing down Aramaki who goes, "Ohhhhh, you two. Tsk, your crew really is a problem, you know? I can't believe you both share a Bounty of 1.5 Billion Berry..."
(Holds up Bounty Posters of Zoro and Sanji with matching bounty numbers of 1,500,000,000 Berry each)
"I came to take your captains head, but, your blonde and moss heads put together are worth as much as Mugiwara, huh? Might as well cut his wings off, first. Fighting all three of you young fools at once would be a bit of a problem, even for an Admiral like me. You're nowhere close to Shank's crew, yet... but, you could get there. That's why I'm going to use these plants of mine to strangle any chance of you becoming a true Yonkou crew!"
Zoro and Sanji never had a close bounty when they both received a bounty jump, it will never happen
Enies lobby : 77 and 120
Dressrosa : 320 and 170

Status
Not open for further replies.