If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
All of this 100% convinces me that the Gorosei are fighters and they will be the biggest forces to be taken down
Yeah, just because the Gorosei are horrible at tracking down Luffy, it doesn't mean they're weak. Gandhi has the highest grade Kitetsu, for fuck's sake.

IMO, the Gorosei are Imu's personal guard. Imu can't trust the Marines, and most Celestial Dragons. So, Imu relies on a select few CDs that are trained to be intelligent and powerful, rather than just bloated windbags like Charlos.

:suresure:

Luffy "beat" BM was a fake propaganda since Luffy only threw 1 punch at BM at tes party and alliance lost at the party.
We never saw luffy fight BM nor damage her.

GB and Fuji actually fought Revos...it wasn't one attack or mere clash. We see Fuji hurt, we hear sabo is wanked all over.
We get revo going away to save kuma which means sabo is left to stall admirals lol
Them losing won't be unbelievable as WCI news were everybody knew luffy didn't win or do anything to BM
Stop coping Ndule.

You already proved yourself wrong with the first paragraph

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:suresure:

Luffy "beat" BM was a fake propaganda since Luffy only threw 1 punch at BM at tes party and alliance lost at the party.
We never saw luffy fight BM nor damage her.

GB and Fuji actually fought Revos...it wasn't one attack or mere clash. We see Fuji hurt, we hear sabo is wanked all over.
We get revo going away to save kuma which means sabo is left to stall admirals lol
Them losing won't be unbelievable as WCI news were everybody knew luffy didn't win or do anything to BM
The news never said Luffy beat Big Mom. It just termed him the overall winner of the overall exchange because Luffy accomplished his goals. Also, we were literally told Sabo and co "clashed" with the admirals.

it's about stages of Kaido life
so no ... he remembers Oden as a man who was above him and it's true

your ONLY problem is with Shanks ...
Kaidou views Shanks as someone who CAN beat him, not someone who will definitely beat him or even beat him in the majority of cases.

That said Shanks is probably stronger with his truly ADVANCED CoC(not simple coating).

Hell, Big Mom probably thinks she'd beat Kaidou or Shanks 1vs1 as well even though she wouldn't. You have to have confidence to be the best.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah, I wanted him to be a logia for that reason. Japan seems to regard wood as an element in general and Kaidos dragon has wood based powers of all things in Japanese mythology too lol. They also regard metal as one if I remember right which is gonna have VERY interesting implications potentially!

Yeah thats true, I ironically was thinking of Aokiji earlier when people were complaining about Ara-ara-maki being a Logia and I even suggested there may be specifically Gaseous, Liquid and Solid Logias, maybe even Plasma too as well?! LMAO!

We had Katakuri being called Logia then changed to a Special Paramecia and I feel theres some similar fuckery going on with Green Bulls DF too.

Same with Blackbeards, maybe Buggys for some reason idk and even Luffys DFs too. I saw Luffys being described as a mix of at least Paramecia and Zoan awakenings and I've felt his DF will encompass all 3 types of DFs one day somehow too.
Pretty sure BB's gimmick is that, since he's under constant "light" all the time, he can't become "full darkness" and avoid attacks. Kinda like wet Crocodile.
That's why he used that black cloth in Marineford, so he could be full Darkness mode and steal WB's fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.