If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No other pirates have a connection to roger and Rayleigh who know info on the void century
Well, that's a good reason why Shanks shouldn't associate with them..Don't these same people want to kill Luffy?
Or did they not order the destruction of a country?
And finally, the last enemies are Luffy
If he went on to fight BB immediately nothing stops Akainu from killing everyone pirate of marine. Yeah shanks is smart… I don’t think you get the reason he went to Marineford was to minimize casualties.
sengoku is a smart person, if Shanks offered him an alliance, he would never refuse..As they did not harm the pirates later
“Ordinary people” are wanted criminals? The man had a bounty, lucky roux only killed someone who had a gun to Shanks’ head.

Shanks hasn’t done a bad thing yet, because he’s not a bad person.
Oda does not let anyone get killed for no reason..There is no reason, he just wants to show the behavior of the Shanks crew

All this time Shanks never came to Vano's aid..Was Oden not a friend of Shanks?
That's why I say that no one can predict Shanks' character at the moment..Because both sides can give reasons

a bandage over his head is nothing crazy
he's right back on active duty .

think kaido and linlin made you guys forget how fragile the bodies of 99.9 % of the op world is including characters stronger than either of them.
Lol

They lost
It wasn't a mere bandage
Fuji and GB were critically wounded in battle
Evne after days, he didn't heal fully

Keep coping

eos sanji weaker than current law and kidd ?

slightly weaker if anything but he will be a legitimate top tier.dont see why not
Stronger than current kid and law but weaker than them in their primes

Sanji might be able to beat an admiral depending on how the story plays out but cant Invision him being put on the same pedestal as the yonko
And imagining sanji in the same level as prime akainu and garp just weird. And with how close the admirals are he essentially will be for defeating one

Honestly i never doubted that he wasn't serious. He told her he's not playing around and he jumped to hybrid immediately. The way he was portrayed during that fight also strikes how serious he took it.

I mean, why should i doubt it when Kaido himself says that it's not a game for him when she adores her enemy?
Then after that he was fighting base luffy for a while and then fought g4 and beat him, its been clear for a while that he's been adjusting his power level according to his enemy. Being serious doesnt mean going all out, far from it is my point.

And he has no business killing/crippling her since he still wants her to become Shogun so while he was serious in beating some sense into her he wasnt serious enough to wanna put her down immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.