If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stronger than current kid and law but weaker than them in their primes

Sanji might be able to beat an admiral depending on how the story plays out but cant Invision him being put on the same pedestal as the yonko
And imagining sanji in the same level as prime akainu and garp just weird. And with how close the admirals are he essentially will be for defeating one
hedoesn'tt need to be as strong as either garp or akainu
to defeat one

akainu fought aokiji for ten days
that doesn't translate to every other admiral .

Beef Burst has better potrayal than an Adv CoC attack from Big Mom. The same attacks Big Mom forgot to use on Kidd and Law.

Kidd and Law is not surviving 2 or more Beef Burst lvl attacks from Sanji.
Non acoc attacks from big mom>> any attack from sanji. How does any sane person thinks someone like sanji is even close to yonko level ppl. Even zoro who’s stronger than sanji isn’t close to yonko level ppl😭😭

By the way the people that use the scabbards vs Kaido part 1 as some sort of demerit on Kaido when we saw what happened with him throughout the raid and how his personality works are well and truly lost. The hypocrisy they show when they defend Fujis behaviour in DR because of his personality and somehow fail to apply it to Kaido who lets himself get hit on purpose + lowers his PL to test his enemies is absolutely appaling. @MarineHQ62 . Im talking about the usual suspects here.

Stronger than current kid and law but weaker than them in their primes

Sanji might be able to beat an admiral depending on how the story plays out but cant Invision him being put on the same pedestal as the yonko
And imagining sanji in the same level as prime akainu and garp just weird. And with how close the admirals are he essentially will be for defeating one
its weird becuz of the parallels Oda makes

ssanji just seem like JUST THERE.. has no business up there he has no grudge against Akainu.. ain't the blood of Dragon and Grandson of Garp.. ain't fighting the world strongest swordsman

JJUST THERE not associated narratively with the top top tiers.. so this line of thought can be consistent till EOS.

unless oda has other plans for him which don't require that narrative connection

Maybe shanks was not Moving before kaido and BM being down because a battle between yonko Can go either way so it's a high risk move to anybody who want to find the one piece.

Plus i think shanks is as clever as BB to dont do any stupid move. And imagine shanks battling against kaido and maybe beat him, he would be highly injured so BB would take this occasion to kill shanks 🤔

Thats why I said as far as we know. Its just an assumption we have to make because we didn't see them die and thus no bodies either, assuming their bodies havent been vaporised by the magma anyway too.

Their "deaths" are so anticlimatic, so overlooked, so ignored given 2 legendary emperors and pirates in general for several decades and this is how they go out? It doesn't make any sense. Not even getting to see reactions from the BM pirates especially ones like Perospero wherever the fuck he is if he is even alive too, Smoothie, Katakuri, Pudding etc, Yamatos reaction to Kaido being dead as well as the Calamities reactions etc.

This almost feels like a fever dream/Twilight Zone scenario.

Pedros death is difficult to prove too as he was probably blown into smithereens with no corpse left behind, no whole body so to speak. Oda wont show that kind of gore and thus death/corpses like that, so I think hes killed off Pedro in an ambigious way to make it more "family friendly/sanitised/censored" or whatever. Idk how to phrase it well.

I dont see the point of Pedro being alive at this point unless hes gonna turn up in the Germa cover story or something but even then idk. After all the shit about Pedro and his death at Wano, I rather he is dead now and stays dead. I've had enough of death fake outs for one lifetime and especially one certain series.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/had-shanks-poisoned-gol-d-roger.20619/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-the-ambivalent-role-of-the-trickster.9677/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-the-head-of-the-underworld.8947/

I meant him showing up at the same time as Green Bull. I've wanted Shanks at Wano for a few years now at least. I guess I should have specified more lol, I was too vague.

Lmao the One Piece is Buggy:risitavirus:

hedoesn'tt need to be as strong as either garp or akainu
to defeat one

akainu fought aokiji for ten days
that doesn't translate to every other admiral .
How big do you believe the gap between admirals will end up being
Also depending on the fight like if sanji gets a mid fight power up or someshit like that the sanji post fight could potentially be even stronger than during

Well, that's a good reason why Shanks shouldn't associate with them..Don't these same people want to kill Luffy?
Or did they not order the destruction of a country?
And finally, the last enemies are Luffy

sengoku is a smart person, if Shanks offered him an alliance, he would never refuse..As they did not harm the pirates later

Oda does not let anyone get killed for no reason..There is no reason, he just wants to show the behavior of the Shanks crew

All this time Shanks never came to Vano's aid..Was Oden not a friend of Shanks?
That's why I say that no one can predict Shanks' character at the moment..Because both sides can give reasons
These people didn’t want to kill Luffy until two weeks after their talk with Shanks. (After meeting with Imu)

Sengoku had no control of the battle at this point. Akainu was a mad dog going wild. The only thing that truly caused the peace was the introduction of a full powered third party. If Shanks took this opportunity to instead fight Blackbeard then he’d be too weak to fight anyone who wanted to keep going afterwards. Shanks couldn’t fight.

Yes the behavior, fun loving pacifists until someone makes the first move and attacks their friends or their people.

This shanks is evil theory has nothing in the manga backing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.