If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was repeated even by whitebeard himself how much weaker hes gotten and how not even he can stay the strongest

If luffy zoro and sanji all fight and defeat an admiral the same arc goin all out and everything
The gap between luffys opponent and sanjis is going to have to be pretty massive imo. And for the admirals to be that far apart is just strange iml

1000% agree

Prime Zeff obviously defeats even imu
the alternative really is that none of them fight the admirals
cause zoro and sanji fight the 2's and 3's of whoever luffy fights.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The correct term would be ''couldn't use Haki properly'' tbh.
If we're talking about the instance where he failed to save Ace & Luffy stepped in with CoC, then that was due to that momentary heart attack since he was holding his chest in pain if I recall correctly.

Whitebeard was sick & old during Marineford, I wouldn't debate that. But to argue that he wasn't using Haki at all, especially when he was fighting Logias, is next level hatred and/or retardation - reminds me of Erkan's Marco & Jozu > Whitebeard arguments.

Are you illiterate?
If Whitebeard can't use Haki, then how the fuck was he fighting the Admirals who were all Logias? We literally see him hurt Akainu on panel.
Besides, a single panel alone is enough to throw your entire argument in the garbage where it belongs.

Fodders won't be wondering whether Kuzan was dead or not, if Whitebeard wasn't using Haki genius.
WB df power is like that. You can't contend against intense vibrations even if you are elemental type df. That is why sengoku also said that WB df has power to destroy the world.

you are well knowledgeable about fax
@Albino 👑 is right for once, imagine thinking that Gaban could beat an Admiral or that he was Younkou level, judge's son is competing on the same league as Smoothie, Queen, Lucky Roo. How do you force parallels with characters that have nothing to do with the cook and then act like he's going to be a million times stronger than them? :watchout:

If we're talking about the instance where he failed to save Ace & Luffy stepped in with CoC, then that was due to that momentary heart attack since he was holding his chest in pain if I recall correctly.

Whitebeard was sick & old during Marineford, I wouldn't debate that. But to argue that he wasn't using Haki at all, especially when he was fighting Logias, is next level hatred and/or retardation - reminds me of Erkan's Marco & Jozu > Whitebeard arguments.
marco and jozu ARE stronger than whitebeard during marineford. jozu blocks mihawks slash because one unnamed slash would have killed whitebeard lol. thats what "measuring the distance" means and why mihawk stops going after whitebeard. he's weak. the entire structure of the marineford war is "hide whitebeards weakness" -> "whitebeard fails" -> "the new generation rises up"

Whitebeard was getting a heart attack just trying to use conquerors haki
Struggling to use haki =/= he didn't have haki
they aren't as significant.. thats the point

I'm thinking how the last war will play out and whether or not it will swell over to the other Blues.

Sanji saving north blue plot.. an Admiral for a A part of the world to conquer as a elemental power users
I think instead of fighting the admirals zoro might fight mihawk and sanji might fight the strongest out off ssg

Can anyone think of who is "kurouma"?. This New VA entered lately into the story. Normally VA doesn't have any shilouttee scenes until now. So why now soecifically introducing a VA of all times and that too investigation side

Status
Not open for further replies.